Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Random poll: Where you born after the year 2003?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Where you born after the year 2003?

• Yes, I was born after the year 2003.

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • No, I was not born after the year 2003.

Votes: 26 74.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
If you are a youngcel - I envy you.

Oldcels like myself are running out of time, I was born in the year 1991.

If you remember what you were doing on September 11th 2001, you are getting old. I know I am getting old and even uglier.

Let me break it down for you easily like this. I have been a kissless virgin since 2003 meaning:

- Ryan Getzlaf had his entire National Hockey League career, since Marc-André Fleury entered the NHL, the band Nickleback had their smash hit “Someday” playing on the radio, since Cristiano Ronaldo first played for Manchester United! @SlayerSlayer

View: https://youtu.be/8Zc4S1shXas?si=B8FT4nxIIfcGTnsK

I have been a kissless virgin since all of the Harry Potter books have been written, and all of the films been released.

Zoomers are a cancer in society

I'm born in 2000

I was 11 years old in 2003, had my first fap I think

actually I envy you, your closer to the sweet embrace of death, less time to watch and see the world burn till it's a cinder, we will suffer more since we will continue living in this clown world longer.

I had been an incel ever since the song
"November Rain" by Guns N' Roses was a big hit.

If you remember what you were doing on September 11th 2001, you are getting old. I know I am getting old and even uglier.

Let me break it down for you easily like this. I have been a kissless virgin since 2003 meaning:

- Ryan Getzlaf had his entire National Hockey League career, since Marc-André Fleury entered the NHL, the band Nickleback had their smash hit “Someday” playing on the radio, since Cristiano Ronaldo first played for Manchester United! @SlayerSlayer

I like that music video, you were meant to believe the foid died, but actually the man died without rectifying his actions.

The Jew-run media says I hate toilets, despite showing incredible patience with the gatekeepers of sex.

im getting old, my best days never came

Yeah, like my little foid cousin. You graduated high school around 2018 - your generation were the first smartphone zombies.
pretty sure that was the younger millenial generation not the zoomers. Most people had smartphones in the early 2010s, most of which were adults and teens.

I was born in 2001 about 4 months before 9/11 happend. So I was 3 or 4 months when it happened.

i was born before 2003 but i think 2003 is when all the action started

I was born during the time of King Solomon.

I was born in early 90s too :cryfeels:

I was born in 1900

Nickelback was always hated, and will continue to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back