Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rape claims by unchaste women should not be taken seriously

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
Like, why does it even matter if a slut gets raped? If she has taken 17 cocks already, then cock #18 is not really a big deal, so who cares if it was nonconsensual. Raping a slut doesnt change a woman like marrying a virgin does - the slut "rape victim" wakes up tomorrow and she is exactly the same as the day before. Some forms of raping sluts are bad because they involve false imprisonment, but IMO if it's something like having sex with a passed out drunk slut, you shouldn't even be punished for that.

Raping is natural

If a woman paints herself as a worthless whore, she should be treated like one. Sluts are meant to be used like the filth they are.

Forcing anyone to do anything is wrong

I mean by that same logic a stacey slaying Chad being subjected to some anal rape is totally ok. I mean it's just one more person right ? Just one more sex number

Islam gets it right here: at least 4 female witnesses are needed to equal that of one male witness or something like that. The ONLY exception would be like if the woman was legitimately, for sure raped (black eye, pregnant). But some slut who suddenly changes her mind or regrets it after hasn't really been "raped."

Rape = non chad had sex with me

Would women even mind if zac effron or Chris Hemsworth raped them?
They would probably ask for round 2?

Might have to start a kickstarter to mass produce sandpaper condoms specially designed for use in roastie-rapes...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back