Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rape hoaxer gets her just deserts

rape hoaxers deserved to actually get raped by a truecel

I have two therapists right now
If it was chad that had done that, she would have been making shittok videos about that

Got off = was freed, he was not charged?

Got off = was freed, he was not charged?
I really hate when people use fucking idioms and nigger phrasal verbs I have never heard of; I have to fucking search in jewgle what the fuck that shit means every time a pretentious fag can't talk with simpler words, it's all ER inducing :reeeeee:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

How do you even get traumatized by a trial? If you didn't want him to be charged, drop the charges against him then. LMFAO I hate women so much

I hope he truly did rape her. She deserves it for taking him to court over it.

#believewomen:soy:

"the trial was worse than the "rape"". yeah no shit. during the trial you lost something. you got defeated. during the "rape" nothing was lost. if anything you almost stole something from someone else

Maybe she and I can be friends, it seems we both have injustices troubling our lives.

Doesn’t mention a single detail about the rape itself because we all know it’s a bullshit hoax. It was rape after the fact.

Even the utterly gynocentric court system threw her case out. :lul:

Yeah clearly that's all there is to this case.

Lmao at reddit blindly believing someone without even seeing the court case. Who the fuck knows what happened? Maybe she really was raped, or maybe she got drunk and fucked some nearcel.

I guess we will never know, don't really care to know anyway.

Her attempt at imprisoning an innocent incel was thwarted, good for him.

Cum dumpster momento.

Any foid can get any man arrested by falsely accusing him of rape and they don't even need any evidence for that. Indian courts blindly trust foids.

Used like a fuckmeat by Chad and thrown out in the streets by the court. Hope she never forgets her past and never move on from this. Sluts like her deserve to die alone and miserable.

fake accusations

Is it a hoax? She mentioned nothing about the allegation being false

That bitch doesn’t know what rape actually is (just like most of them).

Lock her up in a cell with Jay Williams former homie “dawg” and she’ll learn quick.

View: https://youtu.be/Ge_LLJB0WDQ

We're gonna start seeing a lot more of this bullshit over the coming years, now that more people are aware of false accusers.

Regret sex = rape.

Getting accused of rape legitimately doesn't seem that bad. You just deny and wait for your (female) lawyer to publicly humiliate a whore.

"The trial was worse than the assault itself "

JFL, rape is a meme :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

"The trial was worse than the assault itself "

JFL, rape is a meme :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I mean, it's technically true. There was no real rape, so the trial is in fact worse. He could come back and sue her. KEK

LMAO AND TRUE at both posts.