Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Rape is traumatizing".

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Soyciety only cares about mental health of females. No one cares if male is traumatized by constant bullying, stronger males threaten you ( happened to me a lot in school ), beat you. Soldiers are forced to kill enemy and no one cares if it is traumatizing for them ( even if PTSD is common in those who parcicipated in a war ). Also no one cares if boys and men are raped.

Big truth. Female Rape isn't even that bad. They should shut the fuck up. And try being a deformed ugly shitskin midget.

Consider it a compliment.

You are superior.

Soyciety only cares about mental health of females. No one cares if male is traumatized by constant bullying, stronger males threaten you ( happened to me a lot in school ), beat you. Soldiers are forced to kill enemy and no one cares if it is traumatizing for them ( even if PTSD is common in those who parcicipated in a war ). Also no one cares if boys and men are raped.
I am starting to remember now something that happened in Brazil 1 or 2 years ago, when a Transexual that went to jail appeared in a very popular news programme, that motherfucker actually just raped a little boy to death and the news programme just ommited his crime and the transexual was the "saint" of the history, if the prisoner raped a girl the programme probably wouldn't have done that.

If females are so inferior why they have rights and vote? Children don't vote.
Because they shouldn't have in the first place, now thanks to these feminists and these fucking cucks, women can do anything.

Rape in women needs to be normalized

i think about raping foids all the time

it's very traumatizing for kweens to be touched by a sub8 male