Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rape suspect freed from prison finds and kills accuser

I mean if he was actually innocent, got sentenced to prison for a crime he did not commit and ended up himself getting raped by white knighting inmates as well beat up by them and mistreated in other ways and for years at that I can totally understand his rage to go and hunt his accuser down since the opportunity presented itself and exert vigilante justice on her.

I’d probably want to do the same thing myself but would probably just settle for finding her and giving her a severe beating since killing people and or raping them just isn’t in my nature though I do believe that I could bring myself to kill if placed in a self defense life or death situation.

That said this guy is a mud so he’s probably guilty as hell but then again we all know what raging liars, bullshitters and imaginers women are so who knows really?

when coronahoax's hidden agenda backfires :feelskek:

he dindu nuffin

If he actually raped, then damn
If he was falsely accused, then justice has been served for her.

Eb8wzraXQAE0Tcz

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back