Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Rapephilic french foids travel to curryland to get curry flavoured cum

@LeFrenchCel please do the needful and save woman saar

@LeFrenchCel please do the needful and save woman saar
Those Gaul barbarian whores want curry cock, just be curry is real
@Pajeetsingh @Transcended Trucel @CurryCoper

This is dehumanising. I hate French. I hope some based Algeriancel destroys these whores.

imagine paying real money to go to that shithole

Just Be Woman

The combined IQ of this entire crowd must not exceed 30

JBC is a law.

French whores will do anything as long as they're drunk

I hope more lone toilets venture to places like India, just asking to get raped and murdered haha

What do those curries want? Why are they just standing around like dumb apes
they are capturing the sights of these foids to fap to later

@LeFrenchCel pls give us french stacy I want bobs & vagene

@Robo_Cope curry moment :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Is this in Canada? Looks like it.

The combined IQ of this entire crowd must not exceed 30

Men in heat
Lol at this stupid feminist projection, men don’t go into heat, it’s always mating season for us (which terrifies them and I love it)

I give them to you if you want, they don't want me anyway :feelshaha:

@Robo_Cope curry moment :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
mudmen moment :feelskek: scary shit , you never know what a hundred of mudmen in a crowd is capable of … they might all ask the foids for bobs and vegene picture all at once , it’s « terrifying »

White woman moment

mudmen moment :feelskek: scary shit , you never know what a hundred of mudmen in a crowd is capable of … they might all ask the foids for bobs and vegene picture all at once , it’s « terrifying »
they should've their own foids & lust more about their own foids but they're obsessed with the white ones jfl they're just like their girls

It wouldn't had been so terrifying if it had been a crowd of Chads, actually it would habe ended in a consented gang bang in seconds

This is dehumanising. I hate French. I hope some based Algeriancel destroys these whores.
I thought white people were le wholesome chungus race?

But I agree. Algerians should destroy France

They go their whole lives championing Anti-Racism and acting morally superior only to willingly go places like this and eat their words kek. Then they still act like their the victims when it's like Bitch, you were told this place was like this, you knew it would be like this, but you mocked anyone that tried to warn you and now you want to play victim? It's just unbelievable honestly, why does anyone try to accomodate them anymore?