Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Rapepilled whores never learn

toilets quicc to blame rape on us when we're not even the ones raping them... it's literally chad JFL
can you imagine how many times we'd get shot both by the police AND them if we even dared to *attempt* to even touch them dude
you can expect at the very least 200 if you're a nigger

it's over

She had two choices, go back to the place these guy's werestaying , or not go back. She chose poorly.

There's no such thing as rape, it's only in your mind, femcel

Dumb bitch can’t learn and keeps going into situations like that. These whores never want to take responsibly as they are partially responsible for what happens to them, instead they just cry MUH victim blaming if you call them out.

Yikes, If only she took more showers, worked on her personality, respected men, and stopped her misandry she wouldn't be getting raped by Chads. Men can detect your misandry from a mile away, sweaty

Well next time just try staying asleep.:feelskek:

She is clearly claiming rape just because she regretted it the day after lol but if it´s true then she definitely deserved it

She loves it and will be going back.

Dnr but based raper

dont care plus didn't asked plus woman is talking

On Saturday night I was raped. Again.
my honest reaction to this info

She is clearly claiming rape just because she regretted it the day after lol but if it´s true then she definitely deserved it
tbh

Shit like this is never rape. It's always regret sex. She regrets that she drank so much she couldn't see clearly that it's a sub-chad.

This foid is just pathetic.