Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rare JBW manlet

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
frame mogs me brutally even if same height

JBW strikes again
Not JBW because the foid is also white,
if he was a 5'5 white framecel getting hit on my ethnic chicks, that would be JBW .
Those blacks could prob get their looksmatch,

she is trying to ignore him

Not JBW because the foid is also white,
if he was a 5'5 white framecel getting hit on my ethnic chicks, that would be JBW .
Those blacks could prob get their looksmatch,
Those black guys are taller than him and are getting mogged.

Height is a core piller of a man smv, and yet whites cels are the only race of men who can defy it on the sexual market place.

It is almost impossible for a shorter less built man to cuck a larger one, unless he is white.

Those black guys are taller than him and are getting mogged.

Height is a core piller of a man smv, and yet whites cels are the only race of men who can defy it on the sexual market place.

It is almost impossible for a shorter less built man to cuck a larger one, unless he is white.
white men seem to haver high inhibiton though, so if they do have an edge they often miss out on all the opportunities that edge would give them.
I think thats why virigns over 40 are more likely to be white, plus suicide rate higher for white men

Natural inclinations...

Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people are to be free. Nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government. Nature, habit, opinion has drawn indelible lines of distinction between them.

white men seem to haver high inhibiton though, so if they do have an edge they often miss out on all the opportunities that edge would give them.
I think thats why virigns over 40 are more likely to be white, plus suicide rate higher for white men
Whites difficulty in the dating market (like most of their problem's in the 19-21st century.) Stem from the overwhelming amount of social engineering and Judaism in their country's.

White western women are perhaps the most hypergamous women on the planet. (Rivaled only by African American women. However black women have less smv and social status then white women.) Being the definition of chad only.

Most other women will be willing to gold digger maxx/ arranged marriage maxx. Except this puts extreme pressure on white cels since.

1.) Hypergamy once unleashed never reduces itself on it's own. People once given the choice to be degenerate need to be forced to seize their vices. That means hypergamy only increases over time.

2.) Men while willing to have sex with unstable women who can't pair bond, are almost always unwilling to settle down with said women. Thus tightening thee dating market even further.

This has a long term affect of making it harder for whites to maintain relationships (since flings are more common. And the consequences of cheating and chad chasing lesser.) While also making the bar for obtaining relationships higher as time goes on.

The solution to this is to lynch the Jewish bureaucrats and judges who put laws like no fault divorce, female welfare and woman suffrage in place. And to raise your daughter to be loyal to one man who you have personally vetted and approved of.