Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rare video of ER giving us a tour through Isla Vista, showing all the partying, the chads with stacys, and the house where he got beaten up

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
That looks like classic soCal. Everything is spread out and people are cliquesh. Everyone has their own small circle of friends. So early on if you don't find a clique of some sort (say an e-sports gaming club), its gonna be hellish for you in college.

In Berkeley everything is close together and dense so its much more suifuel.

Before covid, Berkeley was pure suifuel in the early fall. The weather is really nice and the foids are all out and about showing off their long legs.
I am honest to god surprised that place hasn't been CHOed.

My only friend from high school committed suicide there. His name was Yoshi.

@-BrettyBoy-

Uncovering hidden ER tapes is like niggers getting a new Tupac album.

how do I save this masterpiece to my hard drive

who? how do you know?

i mean they did help him a bit but later abandoned him, that's nothing compared to what they'd have done for a foid
Well yeah but they did help didn’t they, he wrote on the holy book of Elliot,I mean he should’ve copemaxxed:(
Elliot is the most relatable human that ever existed
This

It's so brutal when you realize that your genetics almost completely determine your sexual and social success.

Blue pill coping mechanisms are important for humans psychological well being. But once you realize the truth, as a low quality male, your life is over.
Yep. There is solace in understanding that though. Once you realize that the people with good sexual and social success have it mostly because of their genetics, you realize they aren’t doing anything special to deserve it. It was never your fault you failed miserably. You were doomed by your genetics, not because of something you did wrong. Once you stop blaming yourself, it feels like a relief. Once you fully swallow the blackpill though and know it’s over, you are almost like a dead soul in a living body at that point.

"This is when all the college parties happen"

If only he used one of these nights as his Day of Retribution instead of focusing on a sorority house he didn't get into anyway. Then again if a door failed him this likely would have too.
In college you've got to find your group.

Groups have activities.

I can only imagine the feelings associated with living in a beautiful beach town as an ugly/undesirable male. Imagine being in a beautiful environment like that - with sun, beaches, sand and everything like that. There are comfy little towns on the seaside and you know that the rich/wealthy/intelligent young people reside there - they all have bright futures ahead of them and still they have the time to fully enjoy life. You see parties, alcohol, fun. Everyone has a great time without a single worry in the world - everyone except you.

As he said: Even a paradise can be a hell if you have to endure it alone - I would even say that paradise (like Isla Vista) is worse when you are alone/miserable than hell (like some shithole), in hell you can at least cope with people having to endure shit all day and also having shitty lifes, in a paradise like Isla Vista this cope is impossible because you see the direct contrast between their life quality and your own (and you make comparisons like all other human beings). Paradise (where life could be so great) is worse than hell when you are miserable yourself. Cannot even imagine how undesirable males cope in Australia/Hawaii/etc. or other chilled places where cool people reside for fun/parties/sex/etc. and where you constantly see that shit and instinctively know: You will never have what it takes to belong to them. Not movies/video games/etc. made him into what he became but reality as it is - no cope from the media or some fancy social scientist will ever change this (not an excuse for his actions of course but an attempt of understanding them).
I sort of live in a similar place

I live in a shitty beach town
I fucking hate this place I wish I could leave and never come back but I dont think that will ever happen

Especially in the summer the weather is so nice but most of the places are filled with fucking people everywhere and all the young people in their friend groups mogging me

Last edited:
It's so brutal when you realize that your genetics almost completely determine your sexual and social success.

Blue pill coping mechanisms are important for humans psychological well being. But once you realize the truth, as a low quality male, your life is over.
It just leaves you as a hollow shell of a person because you realise you were born to do nothing but suffer and theres nothing you can do about it

Good video. I'm bumping.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back