Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate crispy garlic fried chicken

Idk who likes garlic

i am starting to hate all kinds of meat and animal products, i don't know but they taste like shit now and i might become vegan

i am starting to hate all kinds of meat and animal products, i don't know but they taste like shit now and i might become vegan
I can’t live without meat ngl

I do. used to have garlic bread every week at one point. Sa
Idk who likes garlic
dly my local store doesn't sell it fresh anymore. fucking lazy scum.

looks like a 6.5/10
happened to me. But in the end I came back to meat. Too many animals have fucked me over. Dogs trying to bite me. Pigeon shit on my car. Also lower energy levels etc. So in the end I went back to meat.

How does a store not sell garlic jfl? It’s a staple vegetable in many dishes.
fresh garlic bread. They used to sell it directly. Garlic is still sold but not the bread. And I am not going to waste time baking after brutal wageslavery. Really unfortunate they stop selling it in my area.

fresh garlic bread. They used to sell it directly. Garlic is still sold but not the bread. And I am not going to waste time baking after brutal wageslavery. Really unfortunate they stop selling it in my area.
It’s over then, everyone loves garlic bread.

you s
It takes 5 minutes to make garlic breadaren't coin
aren't counting the time it takes to clean and buy ingredients. Also the mental effort it takes. After a hard day of wageslavery I don't have energy for it