Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Rate him

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★

With the body acne included this guy's BO2cel tier if not worse

oh fuck that's basically me! (he hair mogs me tho and is not as brown as me)

BO2cel mogs him hard
Yeah honestly. I was just hesitant to throw out a saint-tier rating cause I only looked at the pic for like 3 seconds

The problem is by the time his acne goes away, he'll already have started balding.

BO2cel mogs him hard
Cope. This fat acne riddled Mexican is truecel for sure BUT HES FAT. FAT PEOPLE CANT BE TRUECEL.

Also no he doesn’t. B02cel is a legit 2/10. This guy probably isn’t much higher than a 2/10 but at least he could actually lose weight

Also no he doesn’t. B02cel is a legit 2/10. This guy probably isn’t much higher than a 2/10 but at least he could actually lose weight
gigacope

B02cel literally has nothing redeeming or fixable why do you think he’s the poster saint. I don’t deny Mexican Andy isn’t like well he does actually maybe hit that level if u take into account his acne but overall he’s fat. We can’t really see how shit his facial structure is.
Yea it’s true fuck lazy fat people. How the fuck are u going to know whether or not u truly have dogshit features if ur fat.

it's over for leprosycels

By the time the acne goes away, he'll be DEEAAAD
He's morbidly obese, he probably won't flatline himself for a while since he's using food as a cope.