Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate him

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Brutal. Sub-Five male. Glassescel. Framecel. Whitecel. Incel. 3.5/10

:feelskek: Regardless, no Foid will want him around.
the dark side of truecels is that society doesn't want him. Children will try to harm him.
He is also easy prey for men.
I should lock him up at home and stay away from everyone.
people will harm him.
In his case foids are only one problem...

the dark side of truecels is that society doesn't want him. Children will try to harm him.
He is also easy prey for men.
I should lock him up at home and stay away from everyone.
people will harm him.
In his case foids are only one problem...
That is true. I'd imagine that he had been bullied throughout his whole life, even by his own family and "friends."
It truly is a hellish existence to be an ugly man; nothing is worse, aside from being born retarded or missing a limb or two.
The government needs to provide monetary assistance to support the inkwells of the world as they need to be compensated for their loss of love and intimacy from the opposite sex.

IF YOU LOOK LIKE THIS GUY AND YOUR OVER 20 THEN BEGIN TO INJECT TESTOSTERONE IMMEDIATELY
I would die because my weak body cant handle the side effects.
and I have no connections for testosteron...bro I'm a truecel I have no friends that could give me it

@LeFrenchCel what you think about him?

I would die because my weak body cant handle the side effects.
Nononononononobobo you won’t. You’re a human male your body is made for it. The Jews want you to be soy. Start at low dose just TRT level. Eventually increase it if you want. It’ll change your life
and I have no connections for testosteron...bro I'm a truecel I have no friends that could give me it
You live in Europe right? I can send you a source. It’s a website and it sells it all delivered to your house. That’s how I do it

I don't think I mog him tbh, hard to tell.

I could probably break him in half though because of my TEKKENmaxxing

He needs to find a pedo foid because he looks like a child

its over and over for him

Foids would friendzone him because he would do their homework for them for free.