Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate me, am I too ethnik?

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
oMGA8

ironcrusher38 said:

you don't look ethnic at all and mog me by 2 points

I feel like everyone here mogs me and yet I had some experience with women

Sparky said:
Greater lower third but shit eye area with NCT

I know, I plan to have rhinoplasty and overall looks maxing after graduation.

Really bad picture.

Can you show a pic with better ligthing?

Well,at least you admit you're a mentalcel.Fuck off though will you?

non_factor said:
Well,at least you admit you're a mentalcel.Fuck off though will you?

Mentalcel+ poorcel. It's very hard to find a FHO in Turkey.

jesus christ, if you guys are incels, wheres the hope for me? time to rope

7339er said:
jesus christ, if you guys are incels, wheres the hope for me? time to rope

I'm locationcel a bit. I had a fake okcupid account in USA, Boston, I had matches and messages with hot black women and normal white women there. In Turkey, FHO are very picky.

ironcrusher38 said:
I'm locationcel a bit. I had a fake okcupid account in USA, Boston, I had matches and messages with hot black women and normal white women there. In Turkey, FHO are very picky.

Are you muslim? or living in a muslim area? don't they have arranged marriages there?

You look like a 36 year old Chadlite.

7339er said:
Are you muslim? or living in a muslim area? don't they have arranged marriages there?

I'm atheist in a Muslim country. And women marrying with arranged marriage here are low IQ, devout and fundamentalist Muslims here. I would not marry one.

Ethnik son of a bitch bastard subhuman cuck tbh ngl go kys

existentialhack said:
You look like a 36 year old Chadlite.
I'm 22, this may be a reason for inceldom.

ironcrusher38 said:
I'm 22, this may be a reason for inceldom.

Impossible to tell from one pic, dude. The glasses look bad.

ironcrusher38 said:

I'm atheist in a Muslim country. And women marrying with arranged marriage here are low IQ, devout and fundamentalist Muslims here. I would not marry one.

Why would you want a high iq woman? They prefer careers and feminism rather than be pretty and nurturing.

Strong 7. You do not belong here. You could get a girl. As to your looks, you look Spanish.

FeminismsCancer said:
Why would you want a high iq woman? They prefer careers and feminism rather than be pretty and nurturing.

Low IQ women= silly offsprings. I want to tame a high IQ woman.

Valinor said:
Strong 7. You do not belong here. You could get a girl. As to your looks, you look Spanish.

But, I'm a khhhv in where I live.

Chadlite, download tinder and see the results

ironcrusher38 said:
Sparky said:
Got a clearer pic without the glasses?
2mUi5

You're pretty good, you just need a rhinoplasty and maybe something for eye area(fix that canthal tilt though idk if that's possibly with current surgery.)

Mentalcel is tough tho. Therapy is kind of a meme especially if you're male. Maybe some drugs will work.

Look pretty average. Don't see why you'd be incel. And no such thing as too ethnic looking as long as you don't dress
/talk like Apu or something. That's just something currycels tell themselves as an excuse

ur a semi chad, dont know what the hell ur doing on this forum tbh

ironcrusher38 said:
Mentalcel+ poorcel. It's very hard to find a FHO in Turkey.

LMAO. Suprised to see turkcel here.There are so many turkcels on this forum tbh. 
When i tried to create an account on campus(odtu) site said there are already 2 people registered within 24 hours with same ip(uni's ip).
Oh btw most of the uni kids mog you to the oblivion.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Chadlite, download tinder and see the results

I have done it 2 or 3 times before. I liked all the girls around me, I had 0 match. I told you fucking Turkish women are picky as fuck.

realsubhumanx said:
LMAO. Suprised to see turkcel here.There are so many turkcels on this forum tbh. 
When i tried to create an account on campus(odtu) site said there are already 2 people registered within 24 hours with same ip(uni's ip).
Oh btw most of the uni kids mog you to the oblivion.

Yep, new generation is really full of Chads and Hamids. Add this being 5'9" among 5'11" averaged guys. It's over for me.

ironcrusher38 said:
Yep, new generation is really full of Chads and Hamids. Add this being 5'9" among 5'11" averaged guys. It's over for me.

Ikr. Suprised to see so many people call you chad. I look like you and i am also 5'9 and i literally get height, money and facemogged by 2 out of 3 population in uni's habitat. It's time to ldar for turkcels especially if they made it to this website. Did you ever ask a femoid out or no? And where do you study?

realsubhumanx said:
Ikr. Suprised to see so many people call you chad. I look like you and i am also 5'9 and i literally get height, money and facemogged by 2 out of 3 population in uni's habitat. It's time to ldar for turkcels especially if they made it to this website. Did you ever ask a femoid out or no? And where do you study?

New generations were raised as a project by upper middle class families. That's why they mog. I don't think Turks are particularly attractive, we are fucking mongrels. Even fucking Balkan shits escaping from Serbian cock feel superior here. I'm studying in Anadolu uni in mechanical engineering department. I have never asked out for dating. I don't want to be self respect fucked.

It's over for necrocels.