Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my drawings

KanzentaiCel

KanzentaiCel

Deaf to foids
★★★★★
Shit I drew as I as kid.

Kyuubi
Vegeta
Cooler
Neji
Sangohan
Homer
Asterix

They're all decent at the very least, and they're definitely better than mine, that's for sure. I would rate them all together as a seven. Good line and ink work, although some of the characters like Neji looks a little "off." Still pretty good, though. My personal favorite is the Kyuubi one.

Please accept this nigger into art school, if he ever applies for a spot.

Why the bicep is bigger than the shoulder, but the vegeta one looks good and kind of decent
Sangohan

They're all decent at the very least, and they're definitely better than mine, that's for sure. I would rate them all together as a seven. Good line and ink work, although some of the characters like Neji looks a little "off." Still pretty good, though. My personal favorite is the Kyuubi one.
Thanks man.

They're all decent at the very least, and they're definitely better than mine, that's for sure. I would rate them all together as a nine. Good line and ink work, although some of the characters like Neji looks a little "off." Still pretty good, though. My personal favorite is the Kyuubi one.

Why did you give Neji a sandal toe? :feelskek: