Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my nightmare life

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
★★
27 year old, no job, never kissed a girl, born in Brazil shithole, mom with Alzheimer's, 3/10 face, skinny, severe allergy to certain foods and medications like penicillin and dipyrone (aas), I was hospitalized in the ICU for several days after having an anaphylactic shock.

Its so fucking over

Last edited:
Over for me too

That is brutal Bro. Get a job and start spending the money on more expensive hobbies. It's a great cope.

That is brutal Bro. Get a job and start spending the money on more expensive hobbies. It's a great cope.
I dropped out of school after being severely bullied every day, having no friends, I never spoke to a girl at school, I was alone in the corner, I never did anything bad for anyone and I was humiliated every day.

The soyciety will pay for all the bad things they did to me and others brocels

I dropped out of school after being severely bullied every day, having no friends, I never spoke to a girl at school, I was alone in the corner, I never did anything bad for anyone and I was humiliated every day.

The soyciety will pay for all the bad things they did to me and others brocels
Bro, you sound like a troll man!

I really wish I was just a troll, but this is just a brief summary of my shitty life :feelsrope:
Try and get a job then you start collecting stuff Bro. Get the money and collect into your hobbies. Great cope.

Try and get a job then you start collecting stuff Bro. Get the money and collect into your hobbies. Great cope.
I dont wanna be a wageslave :cryfeels:

It's brutal, like 8 out of 10 brutal, but it could be even worse, you could have a deformed face or be autistic.

With that said, I feel you brother. I hope you find peace one day.