Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rate Rohit Sharma's Phenotype

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
He's a famous Indian cricket player. People have said I have similar phenotype but I have other flaws as well.

Attachments

• th.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 17
Could you attach your file in a way so that I don't have to download it? :feelsjuice:

Could you attach your file in a way so that I don't have to download it? :feelsjuice:
6EBF49EF 32FC 4CDB 9C9E B7C12A9C6B1A

5/10; average Northern/Central curry, not particularly remarkable or stand-out... :feelshehe:

In the West the currytax would affect him, but he likely wouldn't be incel-tier depending on his height. :feelswhere:

mogger. tbh 4.5/10, 3.5 in West cause shitskin

5/10; average Northern/Central curry, not particularly remarkable or stand-out... :feelshehe:

In the West the currytax would affect him, but he likely wouldn't be incel-tier depending on his height. :feelswhere:
JFL I will have the same level of attractiveness as him after softmaxxing and surgerymaxxing. I showed a thin picture of myself and I was rated as LTN. Apparently even with surgery I can only reach MTN at best, I will never be HTN+. A lot of it has to do with unattractive forehead/skull shape, unappealing plain looking pheno similar to him, short chin potentially caused by short face syndrome and narrow palate , narrow thin lips, thick nose, unappealing eyebrows etc.

looks decent,
far better than your avi