Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate the Physique of the Most Desirable Male in the 60's

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
This is the body of the most Attractive and Wanted Male in the 60's:

https://i.gyazo.com/2372b51535d17ef238a591733538bfa8.jpg

Proves we were born 20-30 years too late.

Damn I'm sure I could have found a girlfriend back then , I got an hairy chest like that.

jvreturns said:
This is the body of the most Attractive and Wanted Male in the 60's:

https://i.gyazo.com/2372b51535d17ef238a591733538bfa8.jpg

Proves we were born 20-30 years too late.

e72ec125b79e1319bf62af69f160af7f-original.jpg

Ramírez!!!

You know Connery was a professional bodybuilder, right?

Also, I very much doubt he was the pinnacle of male attractiveness. Men just had a greater control over the media then and projected *their* fantasies. Paul Newman and James Deen were much more desired. My Mum fancied Paul Newman like fuck.

existentialhack said:
You know Connery was a professional bodybuilder, right?

Also, I very much doubt he was the pinnacle of male attractiveness. Men just had a greater control over the media then and projected *their* fantasies. Paul Newman and James Deen were much more desired. My Mum fancied Paul Newman like fuck.

When I was 21 I had a crush on this pretty Indian girl who implicitly FZ'd me by saying "I'm into older men, like Sean Connery".
It hurt very much but I thought at least when I'll be older I will be able to pick up young chicks but now that I'm older society has changed so much that girls only want small age gaps and feminine looking faggots with a full head of lush, thick hair. I'm raging because I did look a bit faggy when I was young but never had good hair though.

Average af, this proves that face and height>

FeminismsCancer said:
When I was 21 I had a crush on this pretty Indian girl who implicitly FZ'd me by saying "I'm into older men, like Sean Connery".
It hurt very much but I thought at least when I'll be older I will be able to pick up young chicks but now that I'm older society has changed so much that girls only want small age gaps and feminine looking faggots with a full head of lush, thick hair. I'm raging because I did look a bit faggy when I was young but never had good hair though.

Society hasn't changed, that's a lie you're sold by Hollywood. That hot 20-somethings will find you attractive in your 40's and 50's lol. Such hot 20-somethings are unicorns. 99% of women who say that they like older men like [insert rich famous movie star] find no real life older men attractive. They find them repulsive. Or they just want them for their resources.

Its_OVER said:
Average af, this proves that face and height>

proves media has a great influence on femoids minds.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back