Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rate this curry

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
Cc

(This is NOT me)

Like is he probably a sex haver you mean? I’d guess yes; no idea really

Looks like someone took a Chad and smeared it with poop

jfl at those clipping earnings
too pussy to pierce his years or what

3/10, at least he has jaw definition and nice hair.

He mogs me hard boyo, look at that facial harmony and compare it to my face where none of the features fit together. I don't know why you were trolling I look decent, what's my real rating dude?

Kek
He goes to a college in Alabama and he’s 6’3 and said he’s had some “interactions” with blonde hoes there :feelshehe: :feelsbaton:
If he isn't getting laid then none of it matters.

If he isn't getting laid then none of it matters.
Hasn’t said anything about getting laid but he’s doing better socially in college than I’m doing tbh

Hasn’t said anything about getting laid but he’s doing better socially in college than I’m doing tbh
Again, none of it matters if it = zero sex

Plenty of 4/10 and 5/10 males get bestie friendships with toilets :soy::bluepill: getting more intimacy than you 2 imbeciles combined and it still yields zero sex

Again, none of it matters if it = zero sex
Tbh will have to admit that anything you do with a girl is pretty meaningless if you’re wanting to fuck her and you don’t do that.
Plenty of 4/10 and 5/10 males get bestie friendships with toilets :soy::bluepill: getting more intimacy than you 2 imbeciles combined and it still yields zero sex
I’d rather stay like this than chase that hard and be blue balled ngl.

Tbh will have to admit that anything you do with a girl is pretty meaningless if you’re wanting to fuck her and you don’t do that.

Of course
I’d rather stay like this than chase that hard and be blue balled ngl.
Well that's part of the game :soy: it's what separates the normies from the subhumans.

Normies get laid at some point.

Subhumans just end up giving away their nutsack in a jewel box.

The toughest pill to swallow is realizing you dont know where you stand until you try for yourself and see what results you end up getting.

JFL at mayocels claiming our race isn’t our problem. Here is a perfect example of a normie/chadlite single handedly being thrown into inceldom because of his Dravidian phenotype
yup his bones are good but shitskin cuts him down a lot

Of course

Well that's part of the game :soy: it's what separates the normies from the subhumans.
It’s a gay ass game tbh. I was never a part of it but man I don’t care to be a part of it. It’s brutal out there.
Normies get laid at some point.
tbh
Subhumans just end up giving away their nutsack in a jewel box.

The toughest pill to swallow is realizing you dont know where you stand until you try for yourself and see what results you end up getting.
I haven’t explicitly “tried” to get a girl to fuck but based on the minimal interactions I have with them, they don’t seems to have any sort of interest.