Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Rate this JewTube documentary: Anime's Biggest Problem: *Foids.

Muh strong female characters. If I never again hear fags complain about a lack of man-like women in anime I'll be a happy man.

0/10

This man is an idiot, Kek, who gives a fuck about “My Hero Academia”?, that’s a children’s manga, dumb-ass!

“Her outfit is incredibly revealing” - sorry faggot.

What a moron - grown men don’t watch “Demon Slayer”, there is some good cosplay from “Demon Slayer”, however it is simply “Inuyasha 2.0”.

The foid characters from “Attack on Titan” are lesbians.

What a fucking faggot.

Well, I’m glad he finally found an anime that, “undoubtedly does *foid characters the best.”

Horrible JewTube video.

The issue is the men who write the anime? Faggot go check on your Reddit sub, you fucking “Fruits Basket”-reader. Your videos could be better, if you’d learn to watch good anime and not be a feminist cuck.

The issue is the men who write the anime?
I would prefer my manga and anime not to be written by a gatekeeper of sex who bleeds once a month while she can still have a baby.

0/10

This man is an idiot, Kek, who gives a fuck about “My Hero Academia”?, that’s a children’s manga, dumb-ass!

“Her outfit is incredibly revealing” - sorry faggot.

What a moron - grown men don’t watch “Demon Slayer”, there is some good cosplay from “Demon Slayer”, however it is simply “Inuyasha 2.0”.

The foid characters from “Attack on Titan” are lesbians.

What a fucking faggot.

Well, I’m glad he finally found an anime that, “undoubtedly does *foid characters the best.”

Horrible JewTube video.

The issue is the men who write the anime? Faggot go check on your Reddit sub, you fucking “Fruits Basket”-reader. Your videos could be better, if you’d learn to watch good anime and not be a feminist cuck.
Is it a overreaction to say this man is gay for pussy?

NY tunnels proved that Jews are a cult of Pedos

I used to work in a bookstore, “My Hero Academia” did not sell. Every once in awhile, a child would buy a volume. However, I read the first two volumes, and found it to be borderline imbecilic.