Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious RCMP adding incels to t err orism awareness guide

What a time to be alive.

JFL. Of course they waste time and resources on internet virgins like us instead of actual issues, cucknanada is a joke.

You see the similarities to Muslims tho

Both diverse
Both have very tiny amount of radicals (E.R)

But why isn't I s l a m seen as t err ori st?

Both diverse

Stfu, idiot. Cumskins, niggers and hindpoo dindpoos all try to say "Islam = terrorism" jfl at you and them.

Stfu, idiot. Cumskins, niggers and hindpoo dindpoos all try to say "Islam = terrorism" jfl at you and them.
No I'm saying hypocrisy in the comments on reddit
Im not saying I s l a m is t err orist
Im saying if you say Inceldom is T err orist, then you have to say religion is too

because religion also has very tiny amount of radicals
but radicals dont define the religion

also t err orism is politically motivated most of time which inceldom isnt

First their prime minister changes human kind to people kind and becomes the laughing stock of the world, and now they're lumping lonely and ugly virgin (mostly) men along with ISIS et al.

You couldn't make this stuff up if you were the best fiction writer on a DMT trip.

What is RCMP and which country is it located in?

What is RCMP and which country is it located in?
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police is the federal and national police service of Canada, providing law enforcement at the federal level

Canada

No I'm saying hypocrisy in the comments on reddit
Im not saying I s l a m is t err orist
Im saying if you say Inceldom is T err orist, then you have to say religion is too

because religion also has very tiny amount of radicals
but radicals dont define the religion

also t err orism is politically motivated most of time which inceldom isnt
Jfl why do you keep using spaces? Anyway plebbit is just a minority; and even on there you have a lot of islamophobes. Most Americans and Europeans are islamophobes and hate Islam(ic people) more than they hate incels.

Terrorism is a spook. All forms of it. Islamic, white supremacist, black supremacist, incel etc. It all happens so rarely that it does not even increase the murder rates for that year when it does. Normalfaggots are just dumb and easy to scare which is why they are shilling this to take away freedom of speech and weapons.

Even if you had 1 incel mass shooting in US every month the combined deaths would probably be less than 60. 60 out of 8000 is not even 1% and the media would talk about it all the time. Elliot Rodger killed 6 people 6 years ago in a nation of 320.000.000 people and the media still uses his case to whine about incels.

Alec Minasian killed 10 people in a nation of 38.000.000 people which is another drop in the ocean. He would need to kill 50 times more people to even make this a huge tragedy for such a large nation.

Jfl why do you keep using spaces? Anyway plebbit is just a minority; and even on there you have a lot of islamophobes. Most Americans and Europeans are islamophobes and hate Islam(ic people) more than they hate incels.
I use space so that my posts dont come up when I.T users search for keywords
Terrorism is a spook. All forms of it. Islamic, white supremacist, black supremacist, incel etc. It all happens so rarely that it does not even increase the murder rates for that year when it does. Normalfaggots are just dumb and easy to scare which is why they are shilling this to take away freedom of speech and weapons.

Even if you had 1 incel mass shooting in US every month the combined deaths would probably be less than 60. 60 out of 8000 is not even 1% and the media would talk about it all the time. Elliot Rodger killed 6 people 6 years ago in a nation of 320.000.000 people and the media still uses his case to whine about incels.

Alec Minasian killed 10 people in a nation of 38.000.000 people which is another drop in the ocean. He would need to kill 50 times more people to even make this a huge tragedy for such a large nation.
this

JFL the world is a 24/7 comedy show

I use space so that my posts dont come up when I.T users search for keywords

this
Why do you care what cucktears do? Also I have used the words here so they will link you to it anyway since you responded to my posts...

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police is the federal and national police service of Canada, providing law enforcement at the federal level

Canada
Oh this is old news

Oh i didnt know

but also Im preparing for when Gov uses AI to search for keywords

Im hoping to catch the AI out

3 months old
You are too paranoid jfl.

One drunk driver killed 7 people in US recently. That's 1 more than ER. JFL at ERcels it's fucking over. The average incel rage takes less lives than some drunk Brad returning home from a party. He kills more people by ACCIDENT.

Oh and 10.000, yes 10 fucking thousand people died in one year from drunk driving in US. That's more than all homicides. https://www.responsibility.org/wp-c...Driving-Fatalities_Shareable_JPGS-V2-Pg05.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOOcR8rwHt0&ab_channel=WCVBChannel5Boston

BASED AND EGOIST PILLED

This is old news. Canada is megacucked. They give actual Islamic terrorists who have murdered people millions of dollars after they get out of jail, and yet they think incels are the biggest problem in the country.

Might as well join an actual terrorist organisation if your undesirable genetics already make you a terrorist by nature.
A literal mass-murdering terrorist is viewed more favorably than any of us on this forum.

JFL. Of course they waste time and resources on internet virgins like us instead of actual issues, cucknanada is a joke.

A lot like how they'd rather waste police resources using high school teenagers to get them to try and buy cigarettes from Habib's confectionary in some rich suburb and bust his business licence, instead of trying to identify the supplier of cocaine who distributes it to dealers who then cook crack with it to sell in some immigrant community housing part of town.

Canada's RCMP is fucking retarded here on this decision and their president is a moronic sissy. The FBI didn't even mark incels as "terrorists" because we as an online community is sparse, leaderless, and the main factor do not have money nor supported to even carry out said terror attacks. Unlike actual domestic terror groups such as Antifa where they're funded, supported, have many many online cliques around the world through social media where they cause chaos and destruction in the city they reside in. (i;e. Portland, Seattle, New York). We're no threat really because we see everything going on outside and decide wisely that staying home and chatting with the brocels is a much better alternative thing to do.

I know IT will think this a major victory and that all incels are going to be locked up in prison, but they're wrong. This ruling by the RCMP is only applied in Canada but not in the United States. Same goes for when the State of Texas Department of Public Safety published their Domestic Terror Group guide. It was an PDF guide to train their officers not used for actual policy.

I've been watching them go on & on how they're reporting on all of the "inkwells" to the FBI while spam report anything from this website and that site owned by the kike-faggot Nathan Larson by calling it pedophile garbage all together. To be honest here, the FBI doesn't care much about incels right now as their biggest problem right now is to solve and catch the bastard who sent a Ricin letter to the POTUS and to mitigate post election rioting or civil war that might happen if Trump wins the re-election.

IT is so fucking stupid with the reporting center for the FBI or any LEO Agency. An anonymous report to the FBI is nowhere near "anonymous" because the FBI logs their IP/MAC address once they're on that site. Each time they send in a report, their IP/MAC address is logged in everytime into the system where it is saved forever till an SA is assigned to that case where they contact that person for more information if available. If the said info is not credible to the initial investigation but they still get tons of anonymous reports of edgy teenage reddit-teir content, the FBI will block that IP address from their system.

Last edited:
Time to rental vanmaxx

They should add us to an autism awareness guide
"if you can't get female attention or get laid then you're automatically a pedophile terrorist" :soy:

Cucknada is a joke. Suck my dick leaf feds.

Soviet Canookistan should have been annexed decades ago. We'd at least be part of a real country if nothing else.

Both diverse

Islam is seen as terrorism; because it is.
Soviet Canookistan should have been annexed decades ago. We'd at least be part of a real country if nothing else.
Unfortunately some of us are born Canucks.