Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ready for another whole week full of misery?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Wake up very early in the morning to wageslave for another whole week to earn those meaningless pennies you need so badly for god knows why, since you have no one waiting for you at home anyways.

Living the dream.

Same here. I am motivated to pay off some debt and maybe invest in a total stock market index fund. Other than that, half my job is just spent reading blogs or podcasts anyway... wasted time

Same here. I am motivated to pay off some debt and maybe invest in a total stock market index fund. Other than that, half my job is just spent reading blogs or podcasts anyway... wasted time
stocks are for boomers with kids and property and shit tbh meme stocks can be fun but they usually result in you losing a shit ton of money without much reward

crypto is the incel investment

No, I'm not. Where is the exit? :cryfeels:

stocks are for boomers with kids and property and shit tbh meme stocks can be fun but they usually result in you losing a shit ton of money without much reward

crypto is the incel investment
I also mine ETH lol

side hustle :chad:

No, I'm not. Where is the exit? :cryfeels:
87b.png

I'm on covid break. So all days just blend together into one giant mess

Only 5 more left.

I countdown to the weekend, but just rot and cope when I'm not working. :dafuckfeels:

Have to study for AP exams this week. Atleast I graduate the week after

Have to study for AP exams this week. Atleast I graduate the week after
Congratz, brocel.

I don't know what is study anymore because I just don't see any point on it. I'll probably just pay someone to write my thesis

Wageslavery is better neetdom to me at this point. I can't live doing nothing no more even in free time I am coding or reading shit. I have accepted my life as a money making perma wageslave code nigger

Wageslavery is better neetdom to me at this point. I can't live doing nothing no more even in free time I am coding or reading shit. I have accepted my life as a money making perma wageslave code nigger
When you're neeting for too long it feels like shit too, I guess the life of an incel overall is sucks regardless. It's just so tiresome having to do the same pointless activities for hours every single day when I have no motivation to do so.

Congratz, brocel.

I don't know what is study anymore because I just don't see any point on it. I'll probably just pay someone to write my thesis
Are you a NEET?

Why not just goooooo neeeeeet brooooooo it's soooo eeeaaaasssyyyyyyyyyy..... just be financially independent with the most lenient parents ever.

Yes and WE are to cowardly to kill ourselfs or Take Some Credit and Take Out ourself after

We are Indoctrinated to be Moral Faqs ,While Others exspecially Woman arent.

fuck this shit.

@The Abyss

I want a job rather than being NEET. But I don't want to pay taxes.

Yes and WE are to cowardly to kill ourselfs or Take Some Credit and Take Out ourself after

We are Indoctrinated to be Moral Faqs ,While Others exspecially Woman arent.

fuck this shit.

@The Abyss
Yeah fuck this shit, I've got a plan John.

super legit, my quality of my life hasn't changed at all since I started working. I WFH making 100k+ and the only thing that's changed is I have way less free time to escapismcope. need to cryptomaxx and NEETmaxx

Yeah fuck this shit, I've got a plan John.
credit is a good idea , enjoy your last days to the fullest so to speak .

will do that if i end up like iam now in 5-10 years

Wake up very early in the morning to wageslave for another whole week to earn those meaningless pennies you need so badly for god knows why, since you have no one waiting for you at home anyways.

Living the dream.
that's not all in life, there are other things in life that are worth living for

Living the dream.
:feelskek::feelskek: damn bro, it's as though you read my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back