Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Real shit

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
大人になってバージンで何も悪く
はないよ。 悲しくはあるけど

8hekwcb5yxda1

Sad because of the state of society leading to it, not sad because one hasn't "tried enough", is the difference between the blackpill and bluepill. :feelsclown:

大人になってバージンで何も悪く
はないよ。 悲しくはあるけど

View attachment 700033
Because they have the 18 plus thing in their name I am guessing they are either a foid or a chad who gets laid all the time trying to gaslight us into thinking it's okay to be a virgin, it's not

Because they have the 18 plus thing in their name I am guessing they are either a foid or a chad who gets laid all the time trying to gaslight us into thinking it's okay to be a virgin, it's not
I think he's a nsfw artistcel

But I don't want to be a virgin, and I don't want to pay for sex,

確かに悲しい :feelsbadman:

!!! Yes. And it doesn’t matter if it’s “okay” or not, plus more importantly they can’t just make such a sweeping statement and assume it’s true for everyone (what if they were in our situation, if they couldn’t get laid- plus, what matters is what we want, what we desire, our natural instincts (what’s ok for us) !!!

I can't read rice hieroglyphics