Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Realistic Advice For Incels

"Just read a self-help book", chad never in his life had to think about self halp books but you just do o-o-okay what a shit video atleast give tdlr or some context before posting garbage

just be yourself bro

surprise surprise the guy talking is a HTN almost everyone one of these pricks giving 'advice' are HTNs

"Just read a self-help book", chad never in his life had to think about self halp books but you just do o-o-okay what a shit video atleast give tdlr or some context before posting garbage
Self help books are garbage books that normies are sooo much into thinking it will change their life, if you unironically read self help books kindly off yourself

IMG 20230511 141319

he's talking about vanity and hookup culture, with a sleeve tat

Realistic advice = Go ER (in GTA 6 when it releases)

Seems like generally good advice.

If we self improve and put ourselves out there enough, we could eventually get a girlfriend, if We don't die of old age first.

I'm nearly 40 now, and failing in every area of life.

"antidotal"

The only realistic advice for incels is to passportmaxx and go to a poor country.

surprise surprise the guy talking is a HTN almost everyone one of these pricks giving 'advice' are HTNs
advice online have ended and never worked for me.

"I'm not gonna pull out any statistics", lol, straight into the bin it goes

stopped watching after the first second. must've been like 40 frames

Imagine being born a tall white light-haired male with a good face ...... and then ending up living in a decrepit 1-room apartment with Goodwill furniture. Now imagine that same fucktard logs onto youtube and thinks he has valuable life advice to give.

Advice:

IYIoney
Png

#200647034Friday, October 28, 2016 7:09 PM CDT
rip smudge i hope you get over it soon I had a lizard that died for no reason when he was so young and I was really really sad and scared.
Targario
Png

#200647050Friday, October 28, 2016 7:09 PM CDT
I am sorry, but you cant compare a mother, a human to a cat.
ValueKing
Png

#200647083Friday, October 28, 2016 7:10 PM CDT
Smudge will be in my thoughts today

Sorry but no. As a 5ft curry subhuman with a disability I cannot relate to a good looking, probs tall white dude with good hair.

"As a 7/10 guy" he says
Anyone that bluepilled never has any real advice for incels

Imagine being born a tall white light-haired male with a good face ...... and then ending up living in a decrepit 1-room apartment with Goodwill furniture. Now imagine that same fucktard logs onto youtube and thinks he has valuable life advice to give.
:feelskek:

Only advice would be don’t be ugly.