Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reality is bullshit

Hohenheimcel

Hohenheimcel

Self-banned
-
Right now there are innocent people getting their throats slit by the cartel, children being born with horrible debilitating diseases, and murderous niggers shooting down innocent people, and not only am I supposed to believe that there is a benevolent God but that life is fucking fair? :feelswhat: Sure I wasn't born a starving African child slave but I'm no gigachad billionaire heir either and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to accept that fact, I'd rather just upload my mind into some sort of Matrix, numb my brain with psychedelics or just rope honestly, fuck this existence.

WORD UP yet them imbecile NPCs love the way it is working. They love creating next generations of vitcims and perpetrators

I feel you man. To quote Marillion, "This world is totally fugazi." Weltschmerz is a bitch alright.