Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Realized there's nothing to look forward to

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Thought about this and I really have nothing left to look forward to. If there was a gunman in my building I'd just ask him to kill me, theres nothing left for me. I'm just a shell of myself, I hope one day I have a calling and can figure out something but everything is just pointless. Used to play piano when I was younger as a cope but its been years since I played and I dont even want to look at a piano. Friendships I've given up on, no point wasting ur time with those as an incel so ill just exist till the end.

Same. I'm just drifting.
Fuark, I have no motivation for anything. Even when I do take action first, the motivation I get just goes away knowing a girl will prob never like me and I have no friends.

thERe will always be something

You need to find other copes to do in your free time. It's brutal.

Yeah, I don’t see anything significant for me happening in the future either. Just the same old bland existence :feelsbadman:

This is why the great renegade blew his brains out. No point in going on. It's very hard to find the Wil to live life as a man without any children or woman to spend your time with.

Thought about this and I really have nothing left to look forward to. If there was a gunman in my building I'd just ask him to kill me, theres nothing left for me. I'm just a shell of myself, I hope one day I have a calling and can figure out something but everything is just pointless. Used to play piano when I was younger as a cope but its been years since I played and I dont even want to look at a piano. Friendships I've given up on, no point wasting ur time with those as an incel so ill just exist till the end.
Run JBB/BBC game and get a steroid body

I'm looking forward to having a big shit later on in the day