Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy reason why you inceks

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
If you derive joy from the deaths and sufferings of others, you're a psychopath and ppl will notice that about you and stay away.

Go see a therapist, work on that, find actual ways to experience joy in healthy ways, and learn some basic human empathy.

Therapy is pseudoscience ngl.

Why didn't we get laid when we had empathy, even while being treated badly, also why don't cucks get laid?

I didnt expect you to become so cucked.

I don't want them to suffer. I just don't want them to exist.

people don't notice things like this

I inkel cuz bad personality

If you derive joy from the deaths and sufferings of others, you're a psychopath and ppl will notice that about you and stay away.

Go see a therapist, work on that, find actual ways to experience joy in healthy ways, and learn some basic human empathy.
What is this nonsense, psychopaths like Ted Bundy had hundreds of foids trying to jump on his cock while he was in prison and Charles Manson got engaged to some 26yo in there, fuck you for believing in this mystical foid mind reading bullshit. Can't even cope by watching some whore get dismembered by a mexican cartel before some faggot on the internet jumps to her aid AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

IT made me learn than therapists are magical beings that can solve any problem easily.

Dis wy im inkwell

i can't see if you're being ironic or not.
Maybe he's finally lost it, or maybe he tried some soylent out of curiosity and will be back to normal in a day or two

IT made me learn than therapists are magical beings that can solve any problem easily.
remember, they have a potion pill for every problem!!

speaking of those pills, why is everyone who shills depression pills always talking about how depressed they are still in other posts? I swear people lie about how useful they are so they feel better about how many shit side effects they get.

That's not gonna work for me tbh. I haven't been diagnosed but the way I think is as if I have OCD. I can't stand it when people are stupidly inefficient. This frustrates me to a point that I cant see it in any other way. And to change that about me would not settle well and probably cause me to go insane or rope

LMAO YOU ARE SO GOOD This is literally cuck speech, you should do more like this

Yikes! No empathy! The fastest way to a girls heart is empathy! If you want to have sex with women you need empathy!

I will develop empathy for normies if normies could develop as much empathy for men as they do for wahmen

Last edited:
I'm incek and I'm proud.