Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Reasons I went to crab legs and gambling and teethrotting as a incel

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
10% - off-topic in ID, also LGBTQ+ posting (crabpill, eat crab is gay)
Being incel makes me want to seek things that make me happy like crab. I can get progress with teeth rot. Feel the good feeling I made progress at something in my fucking life.

I can’t progress with getting a foid. I can with the goals in my life I think all incel can relate so mods this fucking is incel discussion dont say teeth rot and Crabpill is not incel discussion it is a big cope we incels use when deal with being incel and we WANT talk about it. It IS incel

I took some hours to write this to make sure all ideas are clear cause my writing is worse when I write at fastest pace

Being incel makes me want to seek things that make me happy like crab. I can get progress with teeth rot. Feel the good feeling I made progress at something in my fucking life.

I can’t progress with getting a foid. I can with the goals in my life I think all incel can relate so mods this fucking is incel discussion dont say teeth rot and Crabpill is not incel discussion it is a big cope we incels use when deal with being incel and we WANT talk about it. It IS incel

I took some hours to write this to make sure all ideas are clear cause my writing is worse when I write at fastest pace
you are my hero.

fucking shit They need to conduct a Harvard study on @Saysitsover

gun-simpsons.gif

Dude I just watched buddy get nuked in real time

Bruh I haven’t laughed at this forum in a minute. Dude posted for first time in 2 days after ban and gets banned again:lul::lul::lul::lul:

if hes 68 iq how is this not abuse against mentally challenged people

if hes 68 iq how is this not abuse against mentally challenged people
He should be banned from incel discussion but be allowed to post in Lounge. Its fucking bullshit IMO cause @Intellau_Celistic Spams all day in both ID and lounge and mods don’t care at all

@Saysitsover inspires me to brush teeth. that other dude is annoying. @failednormie_

He should be banned from incel discussion but be allowed to post in Lounge. Its fucking bullshit IMO cause @Intellau_Celistic Spams all day in both ID and lounge and mods don’t care at all
I have peppered him with 40 points so far, if you see him spamming in ID please don't hesitate to report. His spam is somewhat endemic to the lounge however.

I have peppered him with 40 points so far, if you see him spamming in ID please don't hesitate to report. His spam is somewhat endemic to the lounge however.
:feelsthink:

Dude he's literally talking about why he copes with crab legs, gambling and teethrot. Due to not getting a girlfriend. This is just insane he's getting temp banned man

"HOURS" JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

bro took hours to write this

Thinking Brain GIF by MOODMAN