Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Recap of the 2010s! (long read)

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
My fellow incels, as this decade enters its final day, I thought it'd be nice to provide a recap of this decade for our community and for incels as a whole.

2010 - 2014: At the start of the decade, the incelosphere was in a prehistoric state as an anti-pickup-artistry movement. Accordingly, the most popular pre-incel site was called PUAhate.com, where LMS/Looks Theory started to subtly develop. Jsanza29 and Elliot Rodger were a couple of notable PUAhate users. A subreddit called /r/ForeverAlone was created and later developed into a place for pacifistcels, and other forums like Bodybuilding.com and r9k also had sizable incel populations.

2014 - 2015: On May 23, 2014, a HAPAcel named Elliot Rodger went on a deadly spree killing in Isla Vista, California. Rodger was a member of PUAhate.com and had written a lengthy manifesto called My Twisted World that described his life and inceldom-related struggles and connected with many men around the world. This event brought some media attention to pre-incel communities and made PUAhate shut down in response. Many of PUAhate's former users migrated to the newly-created Sluthate.com where Looks Theory continued to develop and solidify. Eventually, a looks-central site called Lookism.net was created as was a subreddit called /r/incels, finally bringing incels out of prehistory and uniting us under a common name.

2015 - 2017: Incels continued to be a major underground presence on Reddit, Lookism.net, and 4chan. Truecels such as Eggman and blackops2cel got famous in the incelosphere for their exceptional hideousness, and /r/incels soon became the most hated subreddit. A user named knajjd11 (@knajjd) also got infamous for having sex with a passed-out whore. In 2017, /r/incels was banned and most of its users migrated to SergeantIncel's newly-created incels.me, which also stayed under media radar until…

2018: On April 23, 2018, a Canadian browncel named Alek Minassian used his car to kill 10 femoids in Toronto. Due to the intense media interest in mass killings and the fact that he posted
Private (Recruit) Minassian Infantry 00010, wishing to speak to Sgt 4chan please. C23249161. The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthow all the Chads and Stacys! All hail Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!
on his Facebook before the attack, incels received widespread international media coverage for the first time. We were at the top of the Google search bar, we were being talked about on late-night talk shows, and some TV shows even made episodes about us. It was our 15 minutes of fame.

2019: Media coverage of us has died down, but much more people know about us now. Unfortunately as a result, the term "incel" has been weaponized by cucks to insult any man with moderate or conservative political views. /r/Braincels was the second most popular incel subreddit until its banning, Lookism.net lost a lot of popularity to looksmax.org (by incels.co creators) after a data breach and a coup by Zesto, and sluthate.com rebranded itself as redpilltalk.com, which has since stopped responding. Despite unsuccessful efforts to shut us down, incels.co has perservered as the most popular incel website.

Well, that was the 2010s for us. Let's see what the 20s will be like. :feelshmm:

Best thread of the decade
https://incels.is/threads/the-avera...-game-really-is-nothing-worth-envying.133125/ by @BlkPillPres

Highest IQ posters of the decade
@RageAgainstTDL
@BlkPillPres

Incels of the decade
@SergeantIncel, founder of incels.co whose great efforts go into maintaining the site and keeping the cucks away.
@Master, a great spokesperson for the community who helps Serge out a ton.

Incels.co Celebrity Wall of Fame
Gambler
lyMFhs1_d.jpg

Zyros
zPTYYPU.jpghttp:

itsOVER
300px-Itsover2.jpg

catfishman23
Catfishman.png

Grotesque
Grotesque.jpg

ERs
Elliot Rodger (deceased) - Isla Vista, California
_101036882_elliot_rodger_2_shutterstoc.jpg

Chris Harper-Mercer (deceased) - Roseburg, Oregon
2496.jpg

Ayman Aziz (imprisoned) - Wolverhampton, England
2.44307531.jpg

Alek Minassian (imprisoned) - Toronto, Canada
_101011424_alek-minassian-toronto-van-crash.jpg

Dimitrios Pagourtzis (institutionalized) - Santa Fe, Texas
5d51f1c9bdb2a.image.jpg

Scott Beierle (deceased) - Tallahassee, Florida
Scott-Paul-Beierle.1jpeg.jpeg

Sam Hyde (unstoppable) - Anywhere, Anytime
DWBdbqFUMAAJsbY.jpg

Happy New Year, everyone. I love you all like brothers. :heart:

Strange to see gl guys, legit incel users and mass shooters together like that tbh

Back when I fell for the PUA meme, I stumbled upon a forum where everyone was bashing PUA. I was like, "What the hell?" This must have been in 2012. I visited once or twice before I never came back at all. It was off-putting to me, at the time, because I was still coping hard as hell. And now after that whole ER fiasco, I feel like I have missed out on something big. Feelsbadman.jpg

Don't forget george sodini and cho as well as robert hawkins

Last edited:
So incel culture wasn't really a thing until 2016?

Pretty good decade for inkwells, pretty shitty decade in general.
So incel culture wasn't really a thing until 2016?
Incel culture has pretty much been a thing since the Internet started up, but not really set in any sort of stone.

Pretty good decade for inkwells, pretty shitty decade in general.

Incel culture has pretty much been a thing since the Internet started up, but not really set in any sort of stone.

But we didn't even use the word "incel" until this decade. I mean incel culture as we know it today, with the word "incel" being used like it is today.

I believe @Tellem-T should be in the hall of fame
image-jpg.2301

It has been a productive decade for our cause indeed, it will only grow stronger in the next

somehow the worst decade for us but also the best for what we are

St hammer cel should win the nomination for his sheet brutality

High quality posting

Truecels such as Eggman

He wasn't even a virgin before getting slightly popular on the internet, much less after

Strange to see gl guys, legit incel users and mass shooters together like that tbh
People forget that the blackpill is a two sided coin, with incels on one, and GL guys on the other.

>Sam Hyde (unstoppable) - Anywhere, Anytime
:lul: :lul: :lul:

By the way, how many ERs do you guys think will happen next decade? Probably more than the 2010s. Let's see. :dab: