Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Recent chapaters of one piece expose secret society activities

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★
Recent chapaters touch on slavery, human sacrifice and the j00s/fr33m@s0ns play.

Also it exposes the j00s and world leaders as demons.

How do they allow this series to be out???

Recent chapaters touch on slavery, human sacrifice and the j00s/fr33m@s0ns play.

Also it exposes the j00s and world leaders as demons.

How do they allow this series to be out???
The world aleredy knows, It just denies it

I thought I watched the whole thing ? How many episodes is it ?

The manga now is focused on couple of places, first is Vegapunks Island which exposes the j00s to serve their overlord the antichrist and that they are demons lol the auther even made them look similar to real world leaders, the other part is where garp fights with blackbeard, and now they explore Kuma's back story, that is excplist as F8ck, showing the celestial deagons(J00s and they look like f8cking j00s) engage is slavery abd human secrifice for fun, and even have hunting games that hunt poor slaves for fun( Which is real, and is documented). I don't watch the anime, since I know they will cut most of this stuff.

Im not suprised why ((They)) want the Japanese to die off.

But there is a caviat, some of the manga authers are Satanist, for example the creator of YU yu hakusho and Hunter X Hunter confessed that he believes in the occult and that he is a satanist, no wonder his works praise demons and the occult, and ever since you can see demon being incerted into manga, and many manga's and animes today have occult themes in them.

Despite it, I love both yu yu hakusho and HXH, and its sad that the auther right now is a cripple, due to ((Capitalism)) and the Japanese culture.

Also demons presented as sexy w0men, just lol. Weebs don't know shit about anime and manga.