Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Recently realized dick size is important to me

I wonder what if Dicklets have it worse than Manlets like me.

Mang i hope 3 incel ricecels rapes them

im broken by the dickpill

34 don't care

They're cruel horrible bitches. Women are pure evil.

They need a nigerr cock

You need an 8 inch cock, 6 foot height and handsome face just so a 34 divorced ran through roastie doesn't drop you like a bag of garbage.

Blown out would be an understatement oof

Blackpill but its truth if you leave women long they will just admit it themselves no pressure required

This is why we need patriarchy!

Back in the day when foids were required to be virgins, they were thankful for the dick they were getting!

The dickpill is devastating.

I remember reading posts on a forum many years ago in which big dick sex-havers talked about how much foids loved them. Foids also posted on the forum corroborating everything.

No they don’t,
I’m a dicklet and always chilling because I gave up a while ago

being born dicklet and manlet everyday is a struggle

you cant pass on penis size its random
having a micro is more rare than being above average

cursed from God

my work mgs GIF

This is why I advocate for an international law like this

yea im killing myself soon

I remember reading posts on a forum many years ago in which big dick sex-havers talked about how much foids loved them. Foids also posted on the forum corroborating everything.

I'm taking a break from .is for today...God why does everything have to be so fucking brutal. I spent weeks trying to not get suicidal thoughts and now it's all back after reading this post

I'm taking a break from .is for today...God why does everything have to be so fucking brutal. I spent weeks trying to not get suicidal thoughts and now it's all back after reading this post
If you're getting suicidal even at this point, that means you'vent properly understood the blackpill. There's a thought lingering in your mind saying maybe there's a good woman out there, but let me say this dude, every woman is the same. They're incapable of having unique personalities. You better come into acceptance with that, else this suicidal feeling isn't going away anytime soon.

2zcm0h

But if a man says he prefers a certain color of pussy or ass/tits size, he is suddenly a sexist mysoginist terrorist and should go to jal
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I hate womans so much is unreal

This ruined my week...
Why are they so cruel :cryfeels: I'm actually fucking crying.

Men are accepting of flat chested girls, skinny girls, even landwhales get love...

But women just... Despise anyone that isn't tall, big dicked, and chad/tyrone.

One of them literally did the personality meme. It's so patronizing... I can't fucking stand being into women. I HATE being straight so fucking much, because I desire them and long for intimacy with them, but at the same time, I fucking despise them. They are fucking evil.

Fuck this shit.

The dickpill chewed me up, spat me out, then curbstomped me:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::fuk::fuk::cryfeels::cryfeels:.

This is why I advocate for an international law like this
Based:feelshmm::feelzez::bigbrain::yes:.

being born dicklet and manlet everyday is a struggle

you cant pass on penis size its random
having a micro is more rare than being above average

cursed from God

my work mgs GIF
I hate womans so much is unreal

If you're getting suicidal even at this point, that means you'vent properly understood the blackpill. There's a thought lingering in your mind saying maybe there's a good woman out there, but let me say this dude, every woman is the same. They're incapable of having unique personalities. You better come into acceptance with that, else this suicidal feeling isn't going away anytime soon.
Yeah I keep thinking ''not all women'' then shit like this just takes it all away...I guess my survival instincts are trying to make me not rope by giving me false hope but that shit is even more brutal in the long run.

This is why we need patriarchy!

Back in the day when foids were required to be virgins, they were thankful for the dick they were getting!
They still destroyed their husband's health by constant nagging.

Dicklets have the right to fuck any foid after it all it wont be called rape if they cant feel anything

All women care about dick size. Some are honest while some are not.

Why are foids so obsessed with posting every day about how big dicks are better? We already know that they prefer them and that it's over if you are a dicklet, so what's the point? Just to rub it in even more?

This is why nobody should pay attention to female pleasure

absolutely not the only way a toilet know's your dick size is if she is naked in your bed which means you are getting laid regardless. I'm far from well endowed hell not even average but so fucking what if my penis size doubled it would change nothing. What would I do with it whip it out at random toilets? Pretty sure with my looks all I'd get is a indecent exposure charge.

Someone post this in small dick problems so the sex havers below 5.5 inches kill themselves.

This ruined my week...
Why are they so cruel :cryfeels: I'm actually fucking crying.

Men are accepting of flat chested girls, skinny girls, even landwhales get love...

But women just... Despise anyone that isn't tall, big dicked, and chad/tyrone.

One of them literally did the personality meme. It's so patronizing... I can't fucking stand being into women. I HATE being straight so fucking much, because I desire them and long for intimacy with them, but at the same time, I fucking despise them. They are fucking evil.

Fuck this shit.
Those ghouls in IT saw this... they're completely fucking soulless:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/168kk75/aita_for_laughing_at_this_crying_incel/

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:

Glad that something makes them happy.
Even if that something is a random nobody in a forum they obsess over instead of spending time with their friends or significant other, crying about the fact that women don't consider him a human with feelings, because he's a dicklet.

Truly fucking pathetic. And truly evil.

I'm so fucking tired, man. I did nothing to deserve this.

heightpill + dickpill is brutal

this is probably the most brutal post ive ever seen posted here. most of what bixnood posts just ruins my day. but this post ruined my life