Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

recluse appreciation thread

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
@Recluse he may be an Idiot, but at least he's a real incel and not a larping infiltrator unlike certain others on this forum. so I have a renewed appreciation for him because at least he's one of us. lets hear it for recluse! simply not being a fakecel is good enough now. the bar has been lowered.

He’s good boy.

@Recluse Thank god, he‘s your problem now

This is exactly how his obsession with me started and now you will have to endure that annoying kid

Bild.png

@Recluse he may be an Idiot, but at least he's a real incel and not a larping infiltrator unlike certain others on this forum. so I have a renewed appreciation for him because at least he's one of us. lets hear it for recluse! simply not being a fakecel is good enough now. the bar has been lowered.
I'm not an IT

@Recluse Thank god, he‘s your problem now

This is exactly how his obsession with me started and now you will have to endure that annoying kid

View attachment 669146
the point of this thread is the absolute state of this forum is so bad that we have o praise every single incel we can or not being a larping faggot normie troll like you. never forget your not welcome here

the point of this thread is the absolute state of this forum is so bad that we have o praise every single incel we can or not being a larping faggot normie troll like you. never forget your not welcome here
I have the most votes on „best 2022-cel“ dude, you will never be as cool as me, you are known as a weird kiddo, nothing else

I have the most votes on „best 2022-cel“ dude, you will never be as cool as me, you are known as a weird kiddo, nothing else
your orbiters are pathetic like you

I seem to have more, at 7. :feelswhere:

yall should kiss

@
Reclusemaxxer
@Recluse he may be an Idiot, but at least he's a real incel and not a larping infiltrator unlike certain others on this forum
It’s over for wrongcels