Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Recommend me some incel movies

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
Only incel related movie I've seen is "Polytechnique" which is a movie about Marc Lepine.
Are there any other incel movies out there that you've watched?
Tell me please.

revenge of the nerds.
What.

The best offer. It may seem bluepilled, but it's not.

I hope to god youre joking, Rape&Revenge focuses much more on the revenge part, especially in current year, and its the Chads who are doing the "raping" in this one anyway. The rest is stronk woman trash with the guys getting mutilated and bleeding buckets. Best one out of this genre would be the original "I Spit On Your Grave" from the 70s, they even had a retard character get some.

My recommendation for incelcore would be "Whatever" as in the 1999 film to the Houellebecq novel. The guy got the blackpill right over 20 years ago and is more or less the forethinker to what we are talking about on here, movie might be harder to come across, but Im sure youll find a stream in french with english subtitles. Take this as a small fix for what the movie is all about.

A less obvious, but still great, example would be "The House that Jack Built" by Lars Trier from 2019. Main character is played by gigachad Matt Dillon, the movie was so unabashedly blackpilled though that Trier reckoned he wouldnt get another chance to direct ever again. It exposes foids for the narrowminded people that a lot of them are, consequences are harsh, as its from the perspective of a serial killer. Actually a meta take on the situation that Trier found himself in the last couple of years and heavily satirical, but no one seemed to get that.

July 22 on cuckflix. just watch the first 30 min where Brevik kills a fuck ton of left wing kids at the commie youth camp. the rest of it is shit and not worth watching

And the last few episodes of Unabomber are ok. their profile was interesting. they actually show reconstructed experiences based on his life which are incel related. example, where he is betrayed by his only childhood friend - his best friend gets a gf and never hangs out with the unabomber again.

Taxi driver.
I’ve watched that one too, good movie.

July 22 on cuckflix. just watch the first 30 min where Brevik kills a fuck ton of left wing kids at the commie youth camp. the rest of it is shit and not worth watching

And the last few episodes of Unabomber are ok. their profile was interesting. they actually show reconstructed experiences based on his life which are incel related. example, where he is betrayed by his only childhood friend - his best friend gets a gf and never hangs out with the unabomber again.
Yes Ive also watched July 22 already.

I enjoyed that movie, it is very based

No country for Old Men is great movie that comes to mind .
It isnt Incel related , but the main Antagonist is portrayed great .

American psycho is about an incel in the body of a chad

The elephant man
Mask
Edward scissors hands
Martys (pretty gore but women exploitation)

courtesy of /tv/

Attachments

• 1567842416558.jpg
    1567842416558.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 292
  • 1571588455096.jpg
    1571588455096.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 301
courtesy of /tv/

Lobster was awesome

Gattaca awesome, not really incel looking but thats how he was portrayed in a future where everyone was enhanced before birth and overcoming it.

Didn't like Her, AI foid was having virtual sex and intimate relationships with thousands of other men while not disclosing this to him. Then like real life she ditches all the cucks she used to get more intelligent for some british Alan Watts AI ...hated it.

The movie Her was promoting cuck lifestyle

180123133941-love-triangle-cuckholding-stock-exlarge-169.jpg

Last edited:
I also want to recommend the Rampage movies, the first one was the best one, but the others are still good.

Cars 2 was blackpilled AF tbh
"The world turns their backs on cars like us"
"The only thing they haven't stopped doing is laughing at us"

movies pretty much mentioned above.
but I recommend tv show boardwalk empire, the character Richard Harrow is a truecel at least during early season. especially contrasting to his degenerate Chad friend jimmy.

Machete
Scarface
City of God

Basically every violent movie with an ugly ethnic as main character

Watched Drive tonight, good movie showing how much trouble you get into helping a single mother.

Last edited: