Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Red pill chad's opinion regarding top tier stacies

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
I have found this to be very interesting because I used to believe stacies were more selective and had less sex because of it. Turns out they are still very selective, but they have access to all chads and millionaires. And they will indulge with all of them. They truthfully have everything they want in life, and if they don't they will just find someone who can provide them with it.

This is coming from someone who is considered a Chad and I pretty much only hook up with 9-10s right now.

It’s a mindset for peace in life.

9-10s cheat more than 1-8s combined. 9-10s are usually much higher maintenance. Do you really want that for your whole life?

9-10s notch counts are quadruple the notch counts of 1-8s…9-10s are literally community property of Chads and Rich guys.

I believe that every single 9-10 that exists with the opportunities they have been exposed to because of Instagram etc. they’re pretty much all alpha widowed to some extent that you can never outdo, no matter who U are.

I have dated many many models. The men that they have been exposed to, the private jets, the trips, mansions, banging many professional athletes etc. If you’re with a 9 or a 10 in her mind you’re always competing with her memories of all those men and anytime you bore her or piss her off, she knows that if she walks out the door, she could find another guy of that Caliber in an hour, so how likely is she going to stick things out with you when it gets difficult in life?

It’s unbelievable how many married 9-10s that cheat nonstop, have a kid, and once the kid gets to about 7 they always divorce the husband and just restart the hot girl life again publicly now with child support and a free house.

It’s almost like a business model in Miami for 9-10s.

I have dated and banged many 9-10s in Miami when I settle down it will be probably a 7.

The woman has to feel like she hit an absolute walk off homer getting you, if she doesn’t feel that way, you will never have lasting peace in a relationship.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/16vaa1n/910s_are_for_recreational_use_only/

>chad's opinion
tidyman.png

okay.... chad's experiences and tells what he saw
Yeah, it's an interesting read. No clue how true it is, sounds about right from what I have seen, but would prefer to have some kind of data to support the idea.

Yeah, it's an interesting read. No clue how true it is, sounds about right from what I have seen, but would prefer to have some kind of data to support the idea.
Getting more conclusive data on this will be very difficult because it'd put foids into a very bad light. Bluepilled lies would be exposed. Globohomo doesn't want that.

Brutal 2 reply pill

Getting more conclusive data on this will be very difficult because it'd put foids into a very bad light. Bluepilled lies would be exposed. Globohomo doesn't want that.
Yeah, but there are always ways to find decend indicators. Like surveying men in ,e.g., Miami, finding the ones with the mhighest partner count and then checking if there is a correlation between how attractive and successful men think of themselfs (or are by some more objective metric) and how demanding / likely to cheat their partner to be.

Well, there are probably better ways to check but that was the first idea that came to mind. The powers that be don't want race realism out in the open but if you know where to look the data is there and more supporting evidence is found all the time.

Either way, looking at what chads have to say about women is a good idea. The men spending the most time with and around women and who get to witness female nature from a more close-up point of view will obviously have some real insights and interesting observations, if you can filter out all the bullshit.

Remember watching a documentary about sex tourism and listening to a brothel owner in some third world hellhole being interviewed about his line of work. He basically just spend the entire interview talking about how annoying and selfish and stupid women were, how he wished he had choosen some line of work that did not require him to manage all their bullshit every day, and so on. He had no delusions about female nature because he got to see what it looks like from up close all the time.

Reddit LARPer

Yeah, but there are always ways to find decend indicators. Like surveying men in ,e.g., Miami, finding the ones with the mhighest partner count and then checking if there is a correlation between how attractive and successful men think of themselfs (or are by some more objective metric) and how demanding / likely to cheat their partner to be.

Well, there are probably better ways to check but that was the first idea that came to mind. The powers that be don't want race realism out in the open but if you know where to look the data is there and more supporting evidence is found all the time.
Getting the data would be easy. The hard part would be giving it to people. It would be censored very swiftly. Just look at the outrage when people say blacks commit the most crimes.

Either way, looking at what chads have to say about women is a good idea. The men spending the most time with and around women and who get to witness female nature from a more close-up point of view will obviously have some real insights and interesting observations, if you can filter out all the bullshit.
I agree. It's why I posted this thread. I believe chads witness the other side of the black pill.

Remember watching a documentary about sex tourism and listening to a brothel owner in some third world hellhole being interviewed about his line of work. He basically just spend the entire interview talking about how annoying and selfish and stupid women were, how he wished he had choosen some line of work that did not require him to manage all their bullshit every day, and so on. He had no delusions about female nature because he got to see what it looks like from up close all the time.
Lmao :lul::lul:

Sadly this was probably made to "expose mysoginy". :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Getting the data would be easy. The hard part would be giving it to people. It would be censored very swiftly. Just look at the outrage when people say blacks commit the most crimes.
And yet 13/50 is a huge meme and in many online spaces everyone has heared of FBI crime statistics. You can get these things out, though the people who do often cripple their career to some extent.

If it's true i hope that son of a bitch die an agonizing death really quickly.

And yet 13/50 is a huge meme and in many online spaces everyone has heared of FBI crime statistics. You can get these things out, though the people who do often cripple their career to some extent.
What's the 13/50?

Then you're absolutely right. People who do get these out and those who talk about it. I can't imagine talking about this is my job or university without getting kicked out.

Then you're absolutely right. People who do get these out and those who talk about it. I can't imagine talking about this is my job or university without getting kicked out.
It is still possible in some places and there are people right now who are playing the long game in genomics research. They say nothing, do their work and just wait till they find the exact genes responsible and uncover the underlying mechanics. Sooner or later, indisputable evidence for genetic race differences in intelligence and behavior will be found, as long as they don't kill all research in the related fields. And even then, it might still happen in China.

It is still possible in some places and there are people right now who are playing the long game in genomics research. They say nothing, do their work and just wait till they find the exact genes responsible and uncover the underlying mechanics. Sooner or later, indisputable evidence for genetic race differences in intelligence and behavior will be found, as long as they don't kill all research in the related fields. And even then, it might still happen in China.
Sadly, I don't see this happening. Science has an agenda too and for all I know researches like this are already being killed off. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

I doubt China would let it leave the country.

Sadly, I don't see this happening. Science has an agenda too and for all I know researches like this are already being killed off. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

I doubt China would let it leave the country.
You are overly pessimistic, academia is ideologically overrun by woke insanity but not equally so in all domains. New research around taboo topics is coming out all the time, though mass media either says nothing or puts out hostile propaganda. But once real indisputable evidence is found they don't have the power or absolute control necessary to keep people from knowing about it. The enemy isn't godlike in power, they are also just humans, many of them dumb as fuck.

You are overly pessimistic, academia is ideologically overrun by woke insanity but not equally so in all domains. New research around taboo topics is coming out all the time, though mass media either says nothing or puts out hostile propaganda. But once real indisputable evidence is found they don't have the power or absolute control necessary to keep people from knowing about it. The enemy isn't godlike in power, they are also just humans, many of them dumb as fuck.
It's because in my country there is a law that forbids research that could cause any kind of preconception against "oppressed" groups.

lmao, no, Brazil. But I imagine Canada has them as well.
Right now woke activists are trying to force people to apply for access to genome data bases. that way they can ask what the researcher intents to use the data for and block access to anything "racist". So they do have some ways of censoring research in America as well. Don't think it will be enough though. Guess I'm hoping it won't be enough.

Right now woke activists are trying to force people to apply for access to genome data bases. that way they can ask what the researcher intents to use the data for and block access to anything "racist". So they do have some ways of censoring research in America as well. Don't think it will be enough though. Guess I'm hoping it won't be enough.
This is really awful. Sometimes I think we need a really awful setback to humanity to correct this bs. Forbidding knowledge just because it might offend someone... :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

All foids would be promiscuous if given the chance, in fact most of them are, none of them have good personalities

many men are fooled by the halo effect/women are wonderful effect into thinking that stacys are better behaved than other women :feelskek:
just like the plebbitor says; if you're anything less than a 10/10 RICH chad, you aren't even considered human by these women :feelsUgh:

Sounds as though it was ghost written by an incel to masquerade as something that a hypothetical chad might actually have to say. I live in close proximity to my 9.5 gigastacy sister and while she does seek the company of fuckboy chaddams on a semi-regular basis, her penchant for recreational fucking mostly arises out of her need to exact revenge upon the rich jews who she typically dates for prolonged periods of time. So in my own experience, it is the case that an archetypically stacy seeks wealthy men but punctuates her long-term relationships with sporadic and random fucking of chads, though never while she is actually tethered to a relationship.

All foids would be promiscuous if given the chance, in fact most of them are, none of them have good personalities
Based. And I believe this is a big contrast when comparing with men. Some men are like this but it's not at all the great majority, in fact I believe it's a minority of men who would be hardcore promiscuous. Even if it was easy.

many men are fooled by the halo effect/women are wonderful effect into thinking that stacys are better behaved than other women :feelskek:
just like the plebbitor says; if you're anything less than a 10/10 RICH chad, you aren't even considered human by these women :feelsUgh:
Even as a blackpilled men I can feel these effects frequently. They are very strong. Normies just accept them and assume it's normal behavior.

Sounds as though it was ghost written by an incel to masquerade as something that a hypothetical chad might actually have to say. I live in close proximity to my 9.5 gigastacy sister and while she does seek the company of fuckboy chaddams on a semi-regular basis, her penchant for recreational fucking mostly arises out of her need to exact revenge upon the rich jews who she typically dates for prolonged periods of time. So in my own experience, it is the case that an archetypically stacy seeks wealthy men but punctuates her long-term relationships with sporadic and random fucking of chads, though never while she is actually tethered to a relationship.
But isn't your sister's behavior exactly what he's talking about? She dates rich and cheats with chads whenever she feels like. She can get them all within the hour

No Chad ever writes "as a Chad". Also 9 and especially 10 are rare to even spot let alone fuck.

Chad trait : you're not "a Chad".

Possible, but many confirm what he says in the comments. Thread was also heavily upvoted.
I see things going the other way around, the hotter the woman the less men she's into hence it will never reach a high body count if anything cause men on that level are rare and sparse. It's always the 5/10 the biggest slut.

Even Chad is nothig before Stacy. If you want to know what life on tutorial mode is really like, just look at a Stacy's life.

Even Chad is nothig before Stacy. If you want to know what life on tutorial mode is really like, just look at a Stacy's life.
Yeah, but chads still have great lives. It's Stacies that have everything.

:feelsrope:

Any chance we can find sources/stuff about this?