Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy reddit btfo's pickup artists

wtf is negging

Imagine intentionally identifying with the blue pill which in the movie represented being uninformed and fooled.

They're right about PUA though

We were calling out pickup artists as bullshitters before it was cool. Bluepill cucks are a day late and a dollar short. And they still say stupid shit like "just be confident bruh."

Images

>A friend of a friend is an asshole who believes in negging, too. Now I don't want to hate on less than average looking men as they don't deserve that, but he really isn't very attractive yet aims way too high. I don't know about you US people, but here negging, especially if you yourself aren't all that much, makes you look like a rude, socially inept fool. I mean, just throwing these negs at a person is so.... weird. It makes you a freak. Like, when exactly did I ask for your opinion on my tits?

Lookism in the comments.

Negging and PUA used to work. Now you have to be a violent criminal and sadist. Men starting absorbing all of this information and it became an evolutionary arms race (with most men practicing, so the most extreme would win out), which is why I made my thread about how the red pill and black culture is what is destroying our world.

I mean it was like 4 or 5 years ago that RSDJulien was telling people on Youtube to threaten to kill her mother/dog and to say you're going to rape her and stuff (his video 'Pulling into roaches nest and how to get into arguments' or something like that). Things have gotten so much more extreme since then.

Things that don't happen IRL:

- People rolling bowling balls in public restrooms
- Women responding to Chads like that

PUAtards and Bluepilltards are equally fucking cucked.

>A friend of a friend is an asshole who believes in negging, too. Now I don't want to hate on less than average looking men as they don't deserve that, but he really isn't very attractive yet aims way too high. I don't know about you US people, but here negging, especially if you yourself aren't all that much, makes you look like a rude, socially inept fool. I mean, just throwing these negs at a person is so.... weird. It makes you a freak. Like, when exactly did I ask for your opinion on my tits?

Lookism in the comments.

Everyone on earth knows that the blackpill is true. Everyone. Every fucking body, on some level. Not everyone will admit it.

normie memes and jokes are the gayest fucking thing on planet earth