Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Reddit condones harassment, bullying and hate speech against men and white people in OFFICIAL MOD statement.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
VeTS3YH

Not Clear enough? Ok.

Aew

HARASSMENT, BULLYING ON VULNERABILITIES, HATE AND EXTREMISM IS OK AS LONG AS IT IS DIRECTED AT WHITE PEOPLE OR MEN. THAT'S WHY THE SUBS YOU ALL KNOW WILL NEVER GET BANNED.

:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

clown world. hope reddit dies

:society::feelsclown:

Is there is a subreddit where you can bully and harass snow bunnies with impunity?:feelsLSD:
White foids are no longer a protected group now.

Last edited:
"White men can't be victims." I mean damn, it wouldn't be the first time Reddit has been called out on its bullshit, but this has gotta be a new low.

Jews Power is unrivaled amongst all.

Jews Power is unrivaled amongst all.
That's why I made a thread saying that we will never overthrow them from global power unless some world-shattering even occurs and completely reshapres society as a whole. There is no way we can do it in present times, they simply control everything.

When/where did you find this? Yes, it could be argued that worse has come out of Reddit at least once. But an absolute foot-in-mouth shit-the-bed moment like this, I expected to be bigger news. How old is this?

white people moment

We should make fake accounts and raid those cuck's and whore's subreddit with based comments until they get it banned.

That's why I made a thread saying that we will never overthrow them from global power unless some world-shattering even occurs and completely reshapres society as a whole. There is no way we can do it in present times, they simply control everything.
Earning money and sitting out of society is the only real path. I just hope my work and effort leads to my spiritual ascension. As that is the only reason I keep grinding thru this accursed planet.

When/where did you find this? Yes, it could be argued that worse has come out of Reddit at least once. But an absolute foot-in-mouth shit-the-bed moment like this, I expected to be bigger news. How old is this?
No idea how old it is, but it shouldn't be any surprise given all their actions. They have also been involved in scandals hiring pedo admins and when the got discovered they went on a ban spree to cover themselves, violating site-wide rules themselves.
We should make fake accounts and raid those cuck's and whore's subreddit with based comments until they get it banned.
Just like they did to many subreddits that they wanted banned. That would be pretty based to do, but would require a lot of people and effort. Mass reporting won't do shit since they are officially protected.
These pieces of shit have flooded subs they don't like with false flag attacks, some very serious things such as mass spamming CP everywhere to get the subs banned (like the brazilian sigma motherfucker).
Earning money and sitting out of society is the only real path. I just hope my work and effort leads to my spiritual ascension. As that is the only reason I keep grinding thru this accursed planet.
I am planning to do this and have already started, just waiting for my products to arrive and try to make some small money once in a while. If I fail... it will be a big shame, it will be my last resort as I can't get a formal job and the welfare is almost never paid and it is not enough to pay for anything. It's over for me if I fail at this so I need all the luck I've never had in my life. It would be COMPLETELY over and the rope will be my way out and waiting for me.

Just like they did to many subreddits that they wanted banned. That would be pretty based to do, but would require a lot of people and effort. Mass reporting won't do shit since they are officially protected.
These pieces of shit have flooded subs they don't like with false flag attacks, some very serious things such as mass spamming CP everywhere to get the subs banned (like the brazilian sigma motherfucker).
We don't have to go that far, but we need at least a few hundred to participate. If we keep making fun of cucks and whores and keep getting reported by them, it a few weeks their sub will get banned.

Broo your ethnic brocels are posting on r/fuckwhitecrackers and being promoted by Reddit to get on the front page while you’re banned forever if you say white people have a right to existence!! So based!!! Don’t be a racist stormfrontcel cracker

Even if mods gave a shit, they'll be too busy watching their gfs be fucked by dogs while their children are having transitioning surgery to notice.

Even if mods gave a shit, they'll be too busy watching their gfs be fucked by dogs while their children are having transitioning surgery to notice.
And then letting 3 Tyrones with 13" dicks creampie their gfs one after another and then eat all the cum dripping from it.
THESE FUCKING FAGGOT CUCKS
WE CAN'T SAY A WORD BUT THEY CAN ATTACK US FROM EVERYWHERE BECAUSE MuH MiSoGyNY Is NoT aLlOwEd.

No idea how old it is, but it shouldn't be any surprise given all their actions. They have also been involved in scandals hiring pedo admins and when the got discovered they went on a ban spree to cover themselves, violating site-wide rules themselves.
There were reactions to those instances. What I need to know is, where is/was the fallout from this? Someone had to take that screenshot so this must've been news at some point.

you have no rights if you are sub8
:society:

If they were honest, they would address how that stance can CLEARLY be abused to shut down opinions others don't like. It clearly incentivizes false flag operations to get people + groups labeled as "harassers" so as to silence them because of dislike of their politics. Clearly, the given excuse is just horseshit and totally elides the fact that, to a feminist, "I disagree, ma'm" is just as objectionable as "die in a car fire whore feminist scum."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back