Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reddit dank meemee about how positive-minded virgins are better than incels

"""Self-love"""
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I love myself infinitely more than anyone else. what now

I've learned to love myself because I know that no one else will do it :bigbrain:
Yet I can't have any kind of relationship :waitwhat:

no self-love for your face

I tried loving myself only to keep getting rejected. Now I fucking hate myself because it's VERY clear there's something wrong with me. Thanks reddit for the false hope! :feelsclown:

Now I fucking hate myself because it's VERY clear there's something wrong with me.
Don't bash your self for not fitting in with the ridiculous standards/pre-requisites of women who can get abundant sex regardless if they themselves are ugly, short, not fit, fat, full of illnesses, poor and even deformed. They can go around abusing men and they would still get praised for their halo effects while also casually finding potential avenues of love and respect! All dropped right into their entitled laps.

This people do not have the final say on our worth, not even close.

In truth (and even if the women currently have all the cards in this rigged game and choose to not agree with it): you are far far more than what they see us as. Fuck that self hate shit. You as a man are way more than height, a few mm of bones, the job you have, and definitely way more than how many women would supposedly find you 'attractive' for simply having money or some other resource of interest.

What I have hated of my self would be how naive I was during bluepilled time, how so much was right on my face and it took a lot to finally see this filth as it really is.

I wonder how normies are gonna prove that you do or don't love yourself. They always come up with nebulous and vague reasons on purpose so they don't have to deal with the possible consequences of admitting it's all looks.

I love myself. There. Now where's the "healthy relationship" you're supposed to get after going on this "self-love" discovery?

when did shitty memes on Reddit become so…. shitty?