Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Reddit foid acknowledges giving autist false hope

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★

Taken from this post

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/zrvdam/afraid_that_my_friend_might_be_turning_into_an/

Last edited:
This foid is pretty based tbh. She admits that no woman could ever find this man attractive. And at the same time she admits that he doesn't have a shitty personality. So she admits that he has zero chance with women THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN.

I wish more foids would just admit this obvious thruth instead of trying to gaslight us.

This foid is pretty based tbh. She admits that no woman could ever find this man attractive. And at the same time she admits that he doesn't have a shitty personality. So she admits that he has zero chance with women THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN.

I wish more foids would just admit this obvious thruth instead of trying to gaslight us.
Yes these foids should just be more honest instead of the constant virtue signalling when it comes to topics such as this.

Yeah agreed, it would much better. Maybe then more people would be willing to have frank discussions when it comes to sexual selection and who's a genetic dead end.

Yeah, i agree. At least she's saying the truth. It's sad but it is what it is.
Bitter truth > sweet lies

Yeah agreed, it would much better. Maybe then more people would be willing to have frank discussions when it comes to sexual selection and who's a genetic dead end.
This.

All in all, his conversations always have kind of a doctor’s appointment vibe.
:fuk: That's about the caliber of my IRL conversational skills, of course it doesn't matter if a foid can't carry a conversation in comparison since it's the guys job.

I am like this guy and am socially retarded, but this guy mogs me by having friends.

I am like this guy and am socially retarded, but this guy mogs me by having friends.
Do club friends count as real friends for people like us? Like drinking buddies I bet if they stopped rock climbing then none of them would keep in contact with the autist.

Do club friends count as real friends for people like us? Like drinking buddies I bet if they stopped rock climbing then none of them would keep in contact with the autist.
I would only consider it a friendship if they will attempt to contact you and put in effort themselves.

I would agree the rock climbing group will stop contacting this guy, if a friendship exists only within an activity I think that will just happen.

Similar thing happened to me, my previous “friendships” were exclusively online playing vidya, mainly destiny. Once these normies moved on to partying, drugs, and other shit they just don’t care to talk to you.

Even allegedly "non-NT" females are incompatible with non-NT autistic schizoid males, it is truly a death sentence as a human male in the post-sexual revolution dating market, which was only made exponentially worse with things like Tinder and Iphones. It is ingrained in womens' DNA that they need constant stimulation and drama (shower her in gifts (betabuxx), have an attractive face which provides many dopamine tingles & more chances of a good-looking offspring, have dark triad personality traits, etc), which an ugly autistic male cannot realistically provide.

Many NT Chads would have no problem providing and doing everything they can to help a relatively cute autistic female, and that's probably what the autistic girls expect from a relationship with a guy anyway. In fact it could be even more of a requirement.

We are born to cope or rope alone outside of a system which makes women dependant on one man for ressources and punishes infidelity.

Last edited:
Even allagedly "non-NT" females are incompatible with non-NT autistic schizoid males, it is truly a death sentence as a human male. Women need constant stimulation and drama (shower her in gifts (betabuxx), have an attractive face which provides many dopamine tingle, have dark triad personality traits, etc), which an ugly autistic male cannot realistically provide.
“Autism” in foids shouldnt even be called that. It is incomparable to the male version.

I would only consider it a friendship if they will attempt to contact you and put in effort themselves.

I would agree the rock climbing group will stop contacting this guy, if a friendship exists only within an activity I think that will just happen.

Similar thing happened to me, my previous “friendships” were exclusively online playing vidya, mainly destiny. Once these normies moved on to partying, drugs, and other shit they just don’t care to talk to you.
Shit like this always happens with people online, people move on and lose interest in the things that brought them there in the first place. I'd take a single day hanging out with someone IRL over months of investing energy into someone online only for them to gradually stop coming online and never speak to you again. It's brutal with normies who glow up and move onto partying and sex.
Even allagedly "non-NT" females are incompatible with non-NT autistic schizoid males, it is truly a death sentence as a human male. Women need constant stimulation and drama (shower her in gifts (betabuxx), have an attractive face which provides many dopamine tingle, have dark triad personality traits, etc), which an ugly autistic male cannot realistically provide.

We are born to cope alone outside of a system which makes women dependent on one man for ressources and punishes infidelity.
This is true sadly, I've come across many "autistic" foids during my visits to autist groups and all of them have NT normal looking boyfriends or decide they're not interested in men. I've never met an autistic man with an autistic girlfriend (Chad looking autistic men sometimes get temporary girlfriends), hell my own autistic sister has an NT chad boyfriend.
“Autism” in foids shouldnt even be called that. It is incomparable to the male version.
:yes: My autistic sister comes across like any other off the shelf bratty teenage girl, nothing really autistic about her. She doesn't suffer like autistic men do, she's not forced to live without relationships like us.

The NTpill destroyed me.