Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reddit Foid would rather be forever alone than lower her standards

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★
Screenshot 20201208 182220 Reddit

>I literally have extremely low standards with men, my past relationships [plural] have consisted of men who have had commitment issues.

Basically, her sister in law was wondering why she still wasn't married, she got extremely shocked by this question (how dare anyone question her whorish lifestyle?) and implicitly admitted she only wants commited chads, if she doesn't get that then she would rather never marry than lower her standards in the looks department*

*-she will probably change her mind and marry some betabuxxer sooner or later.

Last edited:
Because she only want Chad and spent her youth being a cockslut cumdumpster instead of finding a loyal and good man. Any foid older than 20-21 should never be married, there is no excuse, not one. Foids who waste their youth as cocksluts deserve to be alone and bitter, they don't deserve the beta cuck who finances them and feels lucky to do so.
In her mind "low standards" simply means personality..given the guy is Chad.

Well no duh, the dumb foid whore only applies standards to Chad. If she took some 5-7/10 guy she would find a great man who would love her and loyally want to build a life together. Also don't you love it how foids always "freeze" when someone questions them, as if they never had to use their brains so when a complex question comes up they simply start lagging irl.

They freeze as they are basically like fish out of water, they have been swimming in a culture which allows them to behave like whores their entire lives so it's a big shock when someone questions it.

Disgusting bitch.

'Women and Men are the same bro'

tenor.gif

That cucks analogy at the end jfl.

Good thing is that Chads only pump and dump and don't care about her silly fantasies.

"low standards" :feelskek::feelskek:

> Post that essentially boils down to "never settle kween!"
> instantaneous awards from soys
Yup this is reddit.

Also don't you love it how foids always "freeze" when someone questions them, as if they never had to use their brains so when a complex question comes up they simply start lagging irl.
Like an NPC gone into error mode after you follow it for a bit while having a wanted level.

Well, she'll become part of this statistic:

>I literally have extremely low standards with men, my past relationships [plural] have consisted of men who have had commitment issues.
Only chads have a high enough smv to cheat
Only chads can have commitment issues

full
Women are shocked when they are told to go for their looksmatches jfl

full
Women are shocked when they are told to go for their looksmatches jfl

Nooooo, you can't ask me to change my standards in looks, my standards in personality are already low in that previous chads just use me as a cumdumpster, what more could you ask?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back