Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reddit is fucking useless

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
None of my threads show up

what do you mean?
do you post your threads but they don't get approved by the mods?

Stop using cucks.is site. That site is kiked up.

it’s over

You have to karma whore to get your posts in without being preapproved by (((mods)))

I cant harass women anymore. The ratio of time it takes to get an operational account vs time before i am banned is too high

Same, ive tried to use reddit but it’s impossible because everything I post is hidden.
that means that you're shadow banned
even if you make other accounts with the same IP address, everything you will post won't appear to other users but you can see it.
it makes you think that you're not banned when you're actually banned

that means that you're shadow banned
even if you make other accounts with the same IP address, everything you will post won't appear to other users but you can see it.
it makes you think that you're not banned when you're actually banned
But someone did reply to my post in another subreddit. Which means they can see me there

But someone did reply to my post in another subreddit. Which means they can see me there
that's because you're not shadow banned on the whole reddit.

if you get shadow banned on one subreddit, you will always be shadow banned on that sub forever even if you make another accounts.
you can't be shadow banned on the whole site. they will just permaban you instead.

Who's going to trust u :feelshehe:
Actually you know what. You are right, that is indeed me. Every bit of info you can find on that account is my info:feelzez:

sounds like a personal problem lol