Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit is the shittiest website in existence

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
It's soy af and just a bunch of faggots with their custom avatars arguing in every thread about gender issues most of the time. I lurk there because I fucking hate myself, every single message or post I see there pisses me off. I never use this place unironically, every now and then I troll them because they're easy to fool. Seriously, fuck that place

I agree.
Link (L): Gee, it sure is boring around here.

Last edited:
Reddit is a hivemind circlejerk

I agree.
Link (L): Gee, it sure is boring around here.
The King (K): My boy. This peace is what all warriors strive for.
L: I just wonder what Ganon is up to.
Gwonam: Your majesty. Ganon [gænʌn] and his minions have seized the islands of Koridai [kɔɹɪdaɪ̯].
K: Hmm... How can we help?
G: It is written: only Link can defeat Ganon.
L: Great! I'll grab my stuff!
G: There is no time; your sword is enough.
L: How about a kiss... For luck?
Zelda (Z): You've got to be kidding.
G: Squadila! [squa.dɪ.la] We're off!
L: Wow! What are all those heads?
G: These are the faces of evil. You must conquer each.
L: I guess I better get going.
G: Here! ...Is the map. Where do you wish to go?

Morshu: Lamp oil, rope, bombs? You want it? It's yours, my friend, as long as you have enough rubies.

Morshu: Sorry, Link. I can't give credit. Come back when you a little... Mmm. Richer!

Frozen women: Help! Ganon froze the fountain; I'm stuck!

FW: Here, have some Water of Life.
L: (Gulp, gulp, gulp!)
FW: My, you're thirsty! Oh my goodness!

Fisherman: Biggest crab I ever caught. Heh-heh!
L: It's a Goma!
Fisherman: Yeah, pretty good. Here!
L: Thanks!

Fisherman: Keep going, boy. You're doing real well. Once you get rid of Ganon, we can get back to fishing.

Fish Lady: Dairas [daɪras] came straight from the crater 'ill I boarded the vent. Used a skull for a latch and not one Dairas figured it out.

Ipo: I am the reader Ipo [aɪ.poʊ]. If you bring me the book of Koridai, I will gladly read the secret verse.

Fat (seductive) woman: You're not afraid of dragons. Are you?
L: (Gulp.) Of course not.
Fat woman: Then get my necklace back from Gleeok [gli.ɑk]. Okay? Pretty please?

Old (yellow coat) man: It's [dɛθs] mighty dark with all the evil about. Keep this lantern full. It will light your way.
L: Thanks!

Old man: Not many left, Link. There's Druick [druɪ̩k] 'round the side of Glutko [glʌt.goʊ]. Aye.

G: Look! What has happened!
Ganon: In the darkest nightmare hour, when the moon nor sun has risen, I take Zelda in my power. I shall keep her in my prison.

Ganon: Join me, Link! And I will make your face greatest in Koridai or else you will die!

Ganon: No! Not into the pit! It burns!

Fairy 1: You're doing great, Link!
Fairy 2: You're our hero.
F1: Here's a Life Heart.
F2: We know you can beat Ganon.

F1: You're doing great, Link!
F2: You're our hero.
F1: Here's some Water of Life.
F2: Drink, Link!

Old (ugly) witch: I may be old and ugly, but, I still know a few tricks! Bring some grapple-berries. I'll show you a good one.

Old witch: Stir the berries in the tub. Let the juices soak the glove. Let Link fight and gather cower. For his glove's a glove of power.
L: Wow! Thanks!

Fat woman: How sweet. (Kisses) Muah. My husband gave me this. He's an [abɒmɪnʌm][?] now. Here. It's not much, but, it will still carry water.

Ice queen: Before you face the foul fiend Ganon, you must conquer Fortress Centrum [sɛn.trʌm]. Treasure of death is hidden. Bring it to me. Be gone.

IQ: This shield, both sword and spear deflects, but, cannot stop the villainous curse. This crystal makes the shield reflect cursing the curser with twice the curse.

G: Look! And see Goronu.
Goronu: Wake up, sleepy bones. I'm the living anti cut ner vial throats. Bwuh-ha-ha...

Goronu: I may be hideous, but, after a year of being frozen, you will beg to join me.

L: Hey, Zelda. Wake up!
Goronu [goroʊnu]: What? Link? You saved me!

Goronu: You can't kill me! No, no, no...!

G: See how Harliquin [harlɪkwɪn] capture Koridians?
Computer: You lose.
Koridian: (Sniffles)
Harliquin: Do you know what it means when lose your last ruby?! (Snort.) Now you will work for me! (Snort.) Take him away! (Snort.)

Harliquin: I say your chances are a million to none, but, let's have fun! Anyway!

Harliquin: Now you see me. Now you don't!

Harliquin: Ah! Ah-ha... Lucky shot...
L: Golly!

Astronomer: The stars are made of ice. Thus, the night is cold. Bring the crystal from Sairagon [sɛrɑgɔn] and I will prove the light of ice penetrate more than fire.

Astronomer: Now, if we make a simple vacuum and spin the ice just so. There!

G: Look! ...How Militron [mɪlɪtrɒn] makes his warriors.
Militron: Worthless Koridian. You must be hardened with fire! Go and kill!

Militron: Feel the fire of war!

Militron: Now, you must die!

Militron: Oh my goodness! This is awful!

Fat Girl: My hero! (Kiss) Won't you
L: Oh, God...
FG: ---please jump across that lil' old chasm---
L: Yuck...
FG: ---and cut my daddy's chains? Pretty please? Have a heart.

Smith: Please, Link. Jump and cut these chains. The Arpagos [ɑrpagʌs] are driving me crazy.

Smith: Thanks. Say, you have a Fire Diamond, don't you?
L: Sure!
Smith: Then let me fix your sword. Let's see how it works.
L: Wow!

Beer guy: What are you're havin' partner? [pɑrt.ə]
L: I'm going to fight Glutko.
BG: Don't fight him; feed him! (Snort.) Feed him something spicy! Know what I mean?

G: Through the eye of Glutko lies the shrine of Koridai.
Glutko: Awm-yee. I'm simply famished.
Koridian: No!
Glutko: Mmm. Tastes like a Daira [daɪra]! Perhaps just one more?

Glutko: Good goodie! Mashed Link for the main course.

Glutko: Wuh-oh!

Ipo: Listen! Such is the power of the prince of darkness that he can kill with a single look. Attacks against Ganon will prove fruitless unless Link attacks with the sacred book.

G: Consider Lupay [lupeɪ], the most of Ganon's minions.
Lupay: With this ruby, I replace your soul. You will obey.
Koridan: Ah-woo-ooh... Aw-woo-ooh.

Lupay: I spy with my eye, someone who must die.

Lupay: I will not die! Ah-woo...

G: At last, you have the vision to find my house! Now, you will see the [sæn.kɹu.mis] that prevent your approach to Ganon. Go, with many blessings!

Z: Uh. Why'd you do that?
L: I just saved you from Ganon!
Z: You did not!
G: Well done, Link! Ganon is once again imprisoned. Come, look! Already Koridai is returing to harmony. The birds are singing. Is it beatiful?
L: Golly!
G: As it written, you, Link, are the hero of Koridai!
L: I guess that's worth a kiss? Huh?
Z: Ha!
L: I won!
Your reply single-handedly mad this a sewer-teir thread.

It's soy af and just a bunch of faggots with their custom avatars arguing in every thread about gender issues most of the time. I lurk there because I fucking hate myself, every single message or post I see there pisses me off. I never use this place unironically, every now and then I troll them because they're easy to fool. Seriously, fuck that place
yeah.. that's cuckddit for you

Agree, it's full of soys, cucks and foids that hate ugly men

Also the mods there are super cucked

Redditors unironically say soy shit, girls get treated extremely good on there, men get treated like shit. I’ve done experiments where a male and then a foid ask for advice, the foid gets sympathy and love while the male gets shit on with shitty bluepilled advice. Reddit is fucking bluepilled overall, full of simps and soy men, full of whores and girls hungry for attention, not to mention the fucking politics and the mods. Even subs like foreveralone which is full of incels is also soy, simping for girls, the incels there get treated like crap as well, it’s ridiculous how oblivious incels on Reddit is

Also, redditors unironically say shit like "Mega-yikes" and shit. Redditors are a walking meme honestly
487094A4 D2EE 44FD A9F0 4D1BBDE4A097

Last edited:
Terrible site full of terrible people. It's unrecognizable from what it was in 2010.
It really is a shame no other competitor was able to emerge.

I’ve never even heard of Reddit before

Reddit mods are literally female supremacists. No pro-woman subreddit can be banned even if it's transphobic or anti-autist, which would usually violate their anti-hate rules.

Reddit mods are literally female supremacists. No pro-woman subreddit can be banned even if it's transphobic or anti-autist, which would usually violate their anti-hate rules.
Yeah. Also r/FDS. That fucking subreddit full of entitled misandrist whores doesn't get taken down but all the incel ones do.

Yeah. Also r/FDS. That fucking subreddit full of entitled misandrist whores doesn't get taken down but all the incel ones do.
Future is female that’s why

Holy fuck people there are so stupid it blows my mind

I fucking hate the soy moderation of the site. They’ll ban your account over NOTHING. And then their extreme censorship of anything they don’t agree with like shutting down subs that mean a lot to tens of thousands of people

You're just figuring that out now? I knew it in like 2012 lol :soy:

I'm not sure if it's the worst since tumblr, twitter and resetera exists. At least on reddit you can find actual good subs like piracy related subs, etc meanwhile tumblr and resetera has nothing reemeedable at all.

Reddit is cucked as fuck. I got permabanned from /r/games for criticizing BLM.

Reading the top voted political threads gives you a good idea of what agenda currently is being pushed. Reddit is a hive-mind that gobbles up everything the mainstream media promotes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back