Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reddit normies are literally defending cannibalism if it's done by a woman for a thoughtcrime

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Veteran

Alright, it wasn't actually cannibalism, but the Reddit post hinted at it in a joking manner, and people have upvoted that shit to 11k (95%). Cannibalism is acceptable when a foid feels like her daughter is going to get raped!

The CNN story. This commenter is saying it was her daughter from a previous husband, so it's not even technically incest...

This is so fucked up. In a more civilized time, such a woman would have been burned at the stake, no questions asked.

Killing cutting him up and cooking him? Jesus this is a fucked up curryfoid

Usually I'm anti stoning but this woman deserves it.

LMAOOOO See the comments all of the cucks repeating the same "karma" shit like how come you are mentally ill nobody deserves such a painful and humiliating death lol and we're supposed to be insane.

She's so empowered :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: typical cuckit

Killing cutting him up and cooking him? Jesus this is a fucked up curryfoid
Foids from India are called curryfoid, right? She is from Pakistan. How can she be a curryfoid.

LMAOOOO See the comments all of the cucks repeating the same "karma" shit like how come you are mentally ill nobody deserves such a painful and humiliating death lol and we're supposed to be insane.
Let me guess. The comments are praising this woman
Foids from India are called curryfoid, right? She is from Pakistan. How can she be a curryfoid.
Pakistan is also curry

I mean he did apparently say he wanted to have sex with his own daughter that's pretty messed up. But cooking him?

I mean he did apparently say he wanted to have sex with his own daughter that's pretty messed up. But cooking him?
This woman is crazier than her victim

Just when u thought reddit couldn’t get any more cucked

what he wanted to do was fucked up and unacceptable but it's not gonna change the fact that what she did broo she is psychopat

Last edited:
The soy has completely melted their brains

What do the reddit comments say? I don’t wanna read it, it’ll be traumafuel
It's mostly just people joking about it and a few who think she did the right thing but there is actually quite a few in there calling her out for being a lunatic.

It's mostly just people joking about it and a few who think she did the right thing but there is actually quite a few in there calling her out for being a lunatic.
A lot of these crazy incidents happen in South Asia

The CNN story. This commenter is saying it was her daughter from a previous husband, so it's not even technically incest...
'Its actually not his daughter. Zainab Bibi(the murderer) had two husband. Her daughter was from her first husband. She killed the second husband and made of stew of him because he wanted to leave her for her daughter. What a F**ked up story. '
So it's quite possible the motive was jealousy and she only said it was to protect her daughter in order to make herself look better.

At this point, im not even surprised. A woman could kill an entire room full of men and society would find a way to justify it.

Alright, it wasn't actually cannibalism, but the Reddit post hinted at it in a joking manner, and people have upvoted that shit to 11k (95%). Cannibalism is acceptable when a foid feels like her daughter is going to get raped!
The same 11k cucks and whores would've went nuts if a man killed and ate his wife because she had an abortion or had sex with an underage boy. The cucked reddit post didn't even tell how old the daughter is, and she didn't even get "raped". The wife killed him for something else probably and wanted to seem virtuous so she made an excuse that cucks and low iq whores on reddit would eat up.

At this point, im not even surprised. A woman could kill an entire room full of men and society would find a way to justify it.
soyciety is a cope, we must return to hunter gatherer times

Yet they wonder why men commit more suicides. Fuck reddit fags and whores.

I maybe understand the part of her killing him if he was actually going to rape her daughter, however he still did not commit the crime yet, so there is that too, but cutting him up and cooking him is beyond messed up.

cucks would do everything for women

Going against the cruel Femistazi state of affairs and dying is "Karma". Questioning the Femistazi state of affairs is "Terrorism". I wonder how long until feelings trump facts at this point. They probably already do.

These whores are straw manning Incels so hard they are running out of straw.

Bump just to show how deranged redditors and reddit as a site is.

Everyone in this situation is a piece of shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back