Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reddit soys losing it at the story of St. Calculatorcel.

She's not entitled to a calculator

watching anime and masturbating is my daily routine.

I cucked around in highschool a few times giving girls answers but by the time college came around I always played dumb when they asked for shit

Based, this is lifefuel tbh.

Pfft, how come ya'll still have anime to watch? Pretty much ran out of good series. Ya'll are young.

I made that Will Smith meme they used during the /r/incels days. :feelskek::feelskek:

Timeless classic

What a horrible person indeed. To withold his calculator when the poor gal needed it the most. Literally this is why he's inkwell. Don't get why soys make such a big deal out of it.

I remember this
Stblackops2cel

She's not entitled to a calculator
This. The cunt also risked him getting expelled during the exam by asking him because a strict prof could easily interpret this as an attempt of cheating. Zero mercy. End female entitlement, just because you have another hole between your legs it doesn't mean you are entitled to anything, sweaty!
His calculator his choice.
What a horrible person indeed. To withold his calculator when the poor gal needed it the most. Literally this is why he's inkwell. Don't get why soys make such a big deal out of it.

Damn, you can see that if the guy wasn't blackpilled and didn't simp-check himself he'd let the classroom rules violation slide, let her keep the calculator, and then subscribe to her onlyfans.
More incels need to wake up.

calcel wouldn't have been able to borrow one if it was the other way around

r/imatotalpieceofshit, r/sadcringe, r/niceguys... wtf

It was all her fault. Not because of ignoring him, but or not bringing one and talking in the middle of an exam.
calcel wouldn't have been able to borrow one if it was the other way around
Most probably.

based Texas Instruments Scientific Calculator moment

lmao the foid is retard I always just asked the professor for a calculator and they always had one :feelzez:
Unironically she was probably used to having everything handed to her entitled ass and felt it beneath her to ask the professor for a calculator.

Classic incel stories are the best kek

Man I wish the whores in my class gave me an opportunity like this to have my revenge on them..

Women view and treat certain men like dirt yet still expect support from them. It goes both ways reddit. He owed her nothing. That isn't being a "nice guy".

They should not forget, they're not entitled to anything.
Those shitheads would rope without reddit, their safe space where they can larp as something they'll never be.

I get sad to see this much seething over a guy not borrowing a calculator to a stupid foid that doesnt give af about him. If ur not blackpilled anno 2020 as a western zoomer (or late millenial) male, ur an NPC. Simple as. Its hard to see men like that as actual people.

He did nothing wrong. Was he supposed to walk around with a spare calculator?

He did nothing wrong. Was he supposed to walk around with a spare calculator?

Exactly why would he risk failing the test for some dumb hoe who didn't bring her own. Why would he risk breaking the rules and talking to someone and potentially having them both fail the test just because she has a problem. I am pretty sure like 99.99% sure if the situation was reversed she would just fucking ignore him and be praised for doing that.

FUCK THIS WORLD.

I am so fucking happy reddit exists at least it contains all those retards to one space on the internet.

Holy fuck what a based read, well worth a minute of my time. Soys can eat shit.

This story never gets old! :feelsgah:

Any male who isn't a soy-for-brains cuck will find this hilarious. Karmic justice got served for once

Exactly why would he risk failing the test for some dumb hoe who didn't bring her own. Why would he risk breaking the rules and talking to someone and potentially having them both fail the test just because she has a problem. I am pretty sure like 99.99% sure if the situation was reversed she would just fucking ignore him and be praised for doing that.

FUCK THIS WORLD.

I am so fucking happy reddit exists at least it contains all those retards to one space on the internet.
reread it and it looks like that he brought an extra calculator with him

anyways, he's still in the right
Holy fuck what a based read, well worth a minute of my time. Soys can eat shit.

She got the same treatment she gave him.
Fucking bitch should have been nicer to him

soys mad, incels glad, foids bad :feelsEhh:

Classic. One of the OG incel posts. The running one was better, where the guy ran in the same direction as a foid because she gave him a dirty look or something and scared the fuck out of her, that triggered the fuck out of foids.

You are not entitled to a calculator:feelshmm: