Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reddit try not to be a faggot challenge : impossible

I think hollywood jews should be killed and there shouldn't be any movies where a foid is main character

Weird how Hollywood lacks the ability to make any new and unique stories, and instead just raceswaps/genderswaps/queerswaps old films people have already seen and pretending like those changes aren’t noticed.

Weird how Hollywood lacks the ability to make any new and unique stories, and instead just raceswaps/genderswaps/queerswaps old films people have already seen and pretending like those changes aren’t noticed.
Stop talking like a faggot and using shit arguments. I dont give a fuck about hollywood not being able to invent new stories. Snow white is a fairy tail from 200 years + ago. Theres nothing new about Disney readapting stories that were already old as fuck. The problem is putting niggers everywhere against all logic or moral decency because kikes just love nigger dick. If thats not what comes to your mind when you read the post and comments i linked, youre just a bluepilled canadian fag and you have to admit it.

Stop talking like a faggot and using shit arguments. I dont give a fuck about hollywood not being able to invent new stories. Snow white is a fairy tail from 200 years + ago. Theres nothing new about Disney readapting stories that were already old as fuck. The problem is putting niggers everywhere against all logic or moral decency because kikes just love nigger dick. If thats not what comes to your mind when you read the post and comments i linked, youre just a bluepilled canadian fag and you have to admit it.
Idc what race people are on hollywood films, cause I don’t watch any.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back