Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Redditcucks and moralfaggots seethe after my last post

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240306 212718 Reddit

Dont forget to report you upsoy report any instance of hot foids :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Screenshot 20240306 212658 Reddit

In what fucking retarded logic is this even a crime you moralcuck fuck you if you want grannies keep it on yourself
Also cope harder moralcucks there's nothing you can do :soy::soy::soy::soy:

If the FBI actually cared, I would've been arrested long ago.

If the FBI actually cared, I would've been arrested long ago.
Fr yea bro lets put our resources on a ghost that sure will epicly own him :soy: :soy: :soy:

Those guys are so pathetic.

A lot of these fucks wouldn't even mind having sex with minors if nobody knew about it. Virtuesignalling at it's finest.

lmao link ur post

How is it a crime to share their pics when the jbs are doing it first

the FBI is very lax in dealing with literal online groomers

why tf would they even bother with 'someone posted non-cp pictures of young girls'?

reminds me when a bunch of ITcels phoned in an obvious fake 'ER' threat from a GrAY, and bothered the FBI about it all day for nothing

Seethe and cope normalfags.

Just lmfao at inceltears spamming the fbi with unactionable, impossible-to-prosecute tips, taking up their resources and overwhelming their screeners from the legitimate tips of actual human trafficking shit. The paradox of moralfaggotry :feelsclown:

A lot of these fucks wouldn't even mind having sex with minors if nobody knew about it. Virtuesignalling at it's finest.
Agreed even foids love abuse they only hate it when the word gets out

Just lmfao at inceltears spamming the fbi with unactionable, impossible-to-prosecute tips, taking up their resources and overwhelming their screeners from the legitimate tips of actual human trafficking shit. The paradox of moralfaggotry :feelsclown:
90% of the tips are ignored aint nobody spending resources

the FBI is very lax in dealing with literal online groomers

why tf would they even bother with 'someone posted non-cp pictures of young girls'?

reminds me when a bunch of ITcels phoned in an obvious fake 'ER' threat from a GrAY, and bothered the FBI about it all day for nothing
:lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: i wonder if the feds even bothered to look