Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Redditor acknowledges white knight phenomenon

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I was scrolling through r/roastme for blackpill content and I have a found a post where a foid seems to have self harmed herself and decided to post it on r/roastme and this is what he has to say about it.

Screenshot 20210515 0640102
Screenshot 20210515 0640142
Screenshot 20210515 0510592

Looks like some are acknowledging the hypocrisy of soyddit

Not bad.
And she's just another attention whore.

kek this mentally ill bitch literally cut chunks of her leg off like roger from american dad

She deservers to be sliced in halfs by greatsword

This bitch cut chunks of her flesh out. Probably frying that shit up like steak.

I like how when it's a woman on roast me, everyone is usually supportive in the end. But if it's a male, literally the most brutal blackpills I have ever seen. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: kek they aren't even trying to dance around the fact that some men are useless in looks wise and dating wise, like they used to be

American bbc slut pheno

Dropped out of school in 2017 and haven't been doing anything "meaningful" (according to society) since.

I bet if I posted my pic on there they would tell me to "man up" and "get a life". I would also get 10 upvotes top, or even get downvoted.

If she wants to kill herself so badly, she should come to me. I will rape her and slit her throat, then enjoy her warm blood running down my tiny wrists as she takes her last breath. In Minecraft, of course.

I hate women.

Last edited:
Dropped out of school in 2017 and haven't been doing anything "meaningful" (according to society) since.

I bet if I posted my pic on there they would tell me to "man up" and "get a life". I would also get 10 upvotes top, or even get downvoted.

If she wants to kill herself so badly, she should come to me. I will rape her and slit her throat, then enjoy her warm blood running down my tiny wrists as she takes her last breath. In Minecraft, of course.

I hate women.
Same brother. I even saw a fellow incels who down right admitted to fucking a prostitute to lose his virginity. It's so fucking brutal. Fuck this gay society

"She posted to get roasted". And there he is wrong. She knew exactly what kind of comments she would get. She posted to get validations and attention.

"She posted to get roasted". And there he is wrong. She knew exactly what kind of comments she would get. She posted to get validations and attention.
That was the point of his paragraph, this foid knew what she was doing and he was just exposing the white knighting that happens.

Same brother. I even saw a fellow incels who down right admitted to fucking a prostitute to lose his virginity. It's so fucking brutal. Fuck this gay society

I had to do that. Couldn't control my sexual urges anymore