Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditor destroys CuckTears idiot

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
In their thread where they were trying to SWAT me for my murder fantasy (kek), someone commented "I would like to see a list of all the evil shit that femoids have done to this kid." Someone else guessed that I "asked one girl out but she wasn't allowed to date yet." (That was so fucking low IQ it's crazy) and then some infiltrator responded with this:
853E097F 7849 47A2 8C24 9B6535B3D0F8

5506B2B0 2041 4859 85BC 9709E38679F6

This guy nailed it. All of their tiny brains couldn't handle the truth so they just downvoted him and gave a bunch of dumb "Nuh-uh! Nuh-uh!" responses. FlatEarther199, I salute you!

Despite you being young, you're growing on me, kid.

it's over for cucktears

why don't we make raids to cuck tears, twochromosomes and those stupid subs

You should just keep posting extremely edgy stuff everyday and at the end of every post remind cucktears that nothing has happened since they're trying to swat you.

ive been personally SWATted on the account of these inbred obese failed normies.

ive been put on watch lists. ive had the most funded government agencies in the entire world look at me closely, still continuing to.

ive been to jail, and released on the same day.

how do i do it?

you need to put your pro american nationalist trumpist alt right ego aside and speak to an internet mujahid if you want to say stuff and get away with it.

until then i guarentee when the fbi shows up at your door youll invite them on in to answer what they told you to be "just questions" when in reality they set you up to incriminate yourself on charges that probably dont even exist, to the victory of cucktears. just because trump is president and you support him doesnt mean youre off the hook. half the stuff /r/the_donald posters say is an immortalized archive.org statement for probable cause.

you need to understand that this is a legit ideology war we have here. and im afraid politics which support the rights of adulterers, stacies, and chads have completely blinded and enticed you. you need to get way more blackpilled.

ive been personally SWATted on the account of these inbred obese failed normies.

ive been put on watch lists. ive had the most funded government agencies in the entire world look at me closely, still continuing to.

ive been to jail, and released on the same day.

how do i do it?

you need to put your pro american nationalist trumpist alt right ego aside and speak to an internet mujahid if you want to say stuff and get away with it.

until then i guarentee when the fbi shows up at your door youll invite them on in to answer what they told you to be "just questions" when in reality they set you up to incriminate yourself on charges that probably dont even exist, to the victory of cucktears. just because trump is president and you support him doesnt mean youre off the hook. half the stuff /r/the_donald posters say is an immortalized archive.org statement for probable cause.

you need to understand that this is a legit ideology war we have here. and im afraid politics which support the rights of adulterers, stacies, and chads have completely blinded and enticed you. you need to get way more blackpilled.
How did they get your info?

They deny the most obvious shit the amount of coping is ridiculous

atp theyre just clinging on for relevancy. their entire purpose is centered around sabotaging this forum and mocking its users but they know that its not affecting us in any negative way.

Can't we actually organize a random raid on cucktears so they're forced to go private from time to time? We need to waste their time even more. Heck we should just raid it consistently to the point that they'd have to go private indefinitely.

The flat earth is real.

NASA cucks and atheists BTFO.

I think the layers of psyop, cope, and mental cucking are so deep most incels can't truly explain their pain.

Can't we actually organize a random raid on cucktears so they're forced to go private from time to time? We need to waste their time even more. Heck we should just raid it consistently to the point that they'd have to go private indefinitely.

Cucktears on suicide watch