Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Redditor made an account on .co to "just look at it"

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
Just look at this screenshot.
Pscr2

Its probably @Shattered Dreams with his retarded latest thread about Chads being helpful to Incels

Its probably @Shattered Dreams with his retarded latest thread about Chads being helpful to Incels
No, he just wants to look at it and he needed an account to look at it.

Goes to show how fucking low IQ the people on IT are. I saw one having a 30 minute conversation with an omegle-bot, they're absolute retards.

Goes to show how fucking low IQ the people on IT are. I saw one having a 30 minute conversation with an omegle-bot, they're absolute retards.
Reddit is where stupid people go to act smart.

We got an infiltrator.

Mods!

Banish the cucks.

the forum is public braindead bugman

why did he feel the need to make an account? You can just look at the site without one and everything is still out in the open and not hidden.
I saw one having a 30 minute conversation with an omegle-bot
:feelskek:
link?

i see a plethora of accounts from 2017/2018 with very few posts, they are worth $50 +
new accounts are worth $20+ on the black market.

posting on .co is an effective way to fight and drain resources from the evil and corrupt establishment.

every post on ID/Lounge cost the world taxpayers around $200 each
posts made in the sewers suck out about $300 from the world economy per.

i see a plethora of accounts from 2017/2018 with very few posts, they are worth $50 +

posting on .co is an effective way to fight and drain resources from the evil and corrupt establishment.

tbh if your money is being wasted as a nonchad male on this bullshit 'monitoring' you might as well as post whatever.

tbh if your money is being wasted as a nonchad male on this bullshit 'monitoring' you might as well as post whatever.
bi my conservative estimate of 6 million posts made, glowies/researchers have spent $1,200,000,000 u.s.d. or 1.2 billion monitoring a few hundreds members here.

that is enough to make 500 of the members multimillionaires, go figure.

bi my conservative estimate of 6 million posts made, glowies/researchers have spent $1,200,000,000 u.s.d. or 1.2 billion monitoring a few hundreds members here.

that is enough to make 500 of the members multimillionaires, go figure.
> western governments, special interests groups and university led gender studies/humanities/sociology departments
> spending money on bullshit "monitoring" and "surveillance" thinking they are intimidating others and shining a light on things that are already known

Would expect nothing less tbh

you dont need an account to browse .co
Yeah what's up with that ? Did they think members had access to hidden content or something, or are they just retarded?

Last edited:
Yeah what's up with that ? Did they think members had access to hidden content or something, or are they just retarded?
overconsumption of soy destroys your brain (feminizes you)

Redditor, did you find something interesting to look at?

Not surprised by their low iq

How do you know this ?

Zhere is a spy among us

Remember that BrazillianSigma account that waited 2 years to post here?

@SergeantIncel @Master Did you guys ban that guy yet?

I mean there's not really any way of knowing who it is from a reddit post, could pretty much be any one of like 30-50 people.
I’m sure that the account would be brand new. Also if he chose to screenshot while on the account then you could see which users were viewing the thread and match the times

no pics, doubt theyll post any either now since they'll be aware people are watching for them.
1012pika is the reddit username of the poster in the screenshot OP provided though.

no pics, doubt theyll post any either now since they'll be aware people are watching for them.
I never understood why there isn’t a rule that if you don’t post for over 2 weeks, your account just gets banned. And if you need to take a break then request a ban. It would help get rid of so many infiltrator accounts

Meh, plenty of legit users come and go from time to time. I don't see what use this really would serve considering it's not like having an account gives them much they can't already see on the public forum any way. I'd prefer larpers posted nothing than actively posting bait on the forum. Going full inquisition would probably end up catching more legit people than fakecels.
Maybe it’s true but it’s a bit pointless to have accounts that have been sitting here for years with 0 posts. Overall it isn’t really a big deal since everything here is visible

Let him watch us. He will inevitably come over to the black pill. If he is on cuck tears he is basically an incel in denial.