Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditors call Elon Musk incel

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
3DCDCDCC 12CB 4CFD 9119 E379310FA53A

Everyone I don't like is an incel and dismissal of IQpill

i bet elon could hop in a rocket, fly to the other side of the moon, and still smell the sheer amount of soy and cat piss that these pink-haired feminazi redditors are emanating

i bet elon could hop in a rocket, fly to the other side of the moon, and still smell the sheer amount of soy and cat piss that these pink-haired feminazi redditors are emanating

No one shames you, inkel :foidSoy::soy:.
Uses word 'incel' to describe undesirable traits and to express disgust and hatred.

Don't they know he waz bangin Grime and is now father ? DOn't they also know that she divorce raped him ? Even billionnaires get destroyed by the gynocracy. I don't idolize Elon, I actually feel bad for him. He got fat recently ...

Don't they know he waz bangin Grime and is now father ? DOn't they also know that she divorce raped him ? Even billionnaires get destroyed by the gynocracy. I don't idolize Elon, I actually feel bad for him. He got fat recently ...
He's a balding gigatrucel who probably posts here already

I never blamed women that I can’t get laid. They are privileged, that’s why to blame them.

Fraud's a fraud but the money's real.
Even Elizabeth Holmes lives a fantastic lifestyle.
she went broke but now has a chad bf and lives a good life
not simping, i have my own share of dislike for elon musk fanboys, but i'll side with him over redditors, anytime
litterally 99.99% of his simps are redditors. the only non cuck reddit group is the very small incel community.

Doesn't Elon have like 7 children or something? How can he be incel?

Always makes me laugh when a literal redditor calls someone an incel, failure, basement dweller etc. Like bro, you’re on a website made for teenagers with Asperger’s syndrome. Know your place.

Reddit logic: If you don’t simp for women 24/7, you are an Incel

"incel" became the new "racist" as in everyone they disagree with is automatically an incel even if he fucks super models all day.

Elon musk is sitting in a mansion, has a garage of Supercars, servants to do his bidding and a net worth of over 100 billion dollars.

meanwhile some absolute loser who most likely doesn’t even have 100k in their bank account, is calling Elon musk an incel even though Elon musk doesn’t even know this loser exists and wouldnt give a shit what they think in the first place

Last edited:
More proof ugly men will never be respected even if they looksmaxx

Jfl at not understanding that he could have endless harems for the rest of his life.

Fuck the redditors and the billionaire.

Elon musk is sitting in a mansion, has a garage of Supercars, servants to do his bidding and a net worth of over 100 billion dollars.

meanwhile some absolute loser who most likely doesn’t even have 100k in their bank account, is calling Elon musk an incel even though Elon musk doesn’t even know this loser exists and wouldnt give a shit what they think in the first place
Based. It's just a coping mechanism from those nt losers

jfl

It's gotten to the point that if Hugh Hefner were still alive some high IQ redditors would be calling him an incel as well

Your looks are your personality to normies

:feelshaha:

he is literally the richest person alive, he would still be wealthy regardless of how well off his family was :feelskek:

incel has basically lost all its meaning

it’s just the go-to insult for anything now

It's the go-to insult for "socially handicapped woman hater."

I think we should stop being like "They're using the word 'incel' wrong!" They know what they mean, "incel" does not mean to them what it means to us and it never will..