Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditors wife won't sex him anymore because of Roe v Wade

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

who8AllTheBanketMeels​

He should beat her up but he would get arrested jfl at Soymerica

just lol at foids, she is clearly fretting about minor inconveniences to make sure he's at arm's reach while she's safe from having sex with his pathetic fugly ass. if he was chad she would have gone for lengths he can't even fathom just to get his pearl jam, matter of fact she would already have his sperm playing hockey with fresh eggs from her ovaries

If he was chad she would be open 24/7
Rip normie lol hes having a mere pain of what we go through

She's cucking Him with Chad.

She finally found an excuse to not sex her beta provider. Bet, she’s happy af now, while getting fucked by Chad and other foids, while he’s not even getting it, like the beta cuck that he is.

foids.

make rules for the beta/subhumans.
Break rules for Chad.

“FUVK YIU CHUDS YOU ARE NOT GETTING SEX ANYMORE, I AM A WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR, SEX STRIKE ”
- what feminist believe

“My wife is refusing to have sex with me, but still expects me to prep the bull Reddit”
- reality

She's just using that as an excuse as to why she doesn't want to have sex with him. Because she would still be fucking Chad.

Jfl at the boyfriend being a total cuck.

If he was chad she would be open 24/7
Rip normie lol hes having a mere pain of what we go through
this is going to end with her cheating on him lol. eventually the lack of sex will drive her crazy but she won't want to give up her stupid protest because she doesn't want to look like a dumb slut so she has a ONS with chad. In her mind it will be alright since it's a secret. No harm, no foul :feelsdevil:

This also happens to a lot of those stupid christian kids who swear not to have sex until marriage, the girl gets a chance to fuck chad and she feels justified in taking it because she thinks she can keep it a secret.

"Finally i found an excuse not to fuck this ugly soyboy"

Last edited:
we are still fairly young and want to have kids in the future

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

my dude
if she truly intended to have kids with you in the future she wouldn't be this afraid of getting knocked up by you a few years early.
she's keeping her options open in case chad comes along.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

my dude
if she truly intended to have kids with you in the future she wouldn't be this afraid of getting knocked up by you a few years early.
she's keeping her options open in case chad comes along.
Not worth having kids in 2022.

Her prime fertile years are for Chad and not him. All he can get is a post-wall roastie to settle down with and betabuxx.

She's punishing him for something other people did. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

And females claim they're more mature than us, jfl. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::foidSoy::foidSoy:

He needs to give it a week or two. Foids tend to get all emotional on something then change their minds once they realize they're overreacting.

the foid is just making up excuses to end the relationship jfl
she's already on the lookout for chad or a new fuck because if she was actually attracted to this soy redditor she would fuck him either way, but she isn't and she's now using a political development to cloak her whore behaviour and this fag believes it

She holding sex (only thing toilet "good" for) hostage to gain more leverage over her betabuxx :feelskek:

The comments :feelsUgh:, how can redditors be so bloody dumb?

AHAHAHA lmao at dumb normies still getting married in 2022. If you fall for that scam you get no sympathy from me.

:feelshaha: classic reddit post. GF, no sex, vasectomy

Not worth having kids in 2022.

Her prime fertile years are for Chad and not him. All he can get is a post-wall roastie to settle down with and betabuxx.

foids.

make rules for the beta/subhumans.
Break rules for Chad.
then they wonder why they are being exploded into smithereens :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

if he was chad she would have forced him to go raw on the first fuck kek.

she is only going on a sex strike for him

Jfl at this cuck!
She is/will undoubtedly cheat on him.
As @mgtow said foids make rules for betas while break rules for alphas!

what being a bluepilled cuck does to a mofo

inceltearrs cuck

Jfl at this cuck!
She is/will undoubtedly cheat on him.
As @mgtow said foids make rules for betas while break rules for alphas!
very true, such silly "rules" would never apply to chad, only to betabux normies

sorry normies but you are not entitled to sex from your gf...

and yes she's also being banged by chad but as a good feminist you need to accept this :feelsaww:

inhib4 he posts on IT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back