Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Redefining terrorism: CSIS changes how it talks about extremist threats, including ‘incel’ violence

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
"This week, police called it an act of incel terrorism and added terrorism related charges to that case, which experts says was a legal first and significant moment in terms of how our national security deals with these types of incidents.

And then, in its annual report to Parliament, CSIS, Canada’s top intelligence agency announced that it is changing how it looks at terrorism, and in particular, reclassifying it in terms of the motives behind them. It also specifically mentioned incels as a threat that they are concerned about"

This was in response to the Crown Spa guy. Canada would be the one to invent a whole new class of terrorism.

Why isn't Andrew Stack a terrorist? Or Nasim Aghdam?

Catch me in Millhaven

Lmao to think I'm planning on working with them once I get better at tech. Fuck that noise, I don't want to hurt myself or you guys. We're not all psychopaths and we're not all uncontrollably mad or insane.

Wasnt incel in some anti online fundamentalist list once